Scottish Cup quarters finallised

Dutchy

The Scottish Cup Quarter finals are to be held on the varies dates

Sat 5th 12:30pm March Rangers v Dundee/Dumbarton

Sat 5th 3:00pm March Ross County v Dundee Utd

Sun 6th March 12noon septic v Morton

Sun 6th 2:00pm Hivs v ICT

Looks like Dundee hivs are the only game not to be on telly.

I want Dundee tbh as I think it will be a much better atmosphere and hopefully put all the tims that play for them in their place. I don't think we will learn anything from playing Dumbarton and if we play Dundee it will let us see where we are against the better top league team we have played, Dundee will probably come and play instead of sitting in hoping to hit us on the break and we could play them off the park.

55 minutes ago, Fabric said:

I want Dundee tbh as I think it will be a much better atmosphere and hopefully put all the tims that play for them in their place. I don't think we will learn anything from playing Dumbarton and if we play Dundee it will let us see where we are against the better top league team we have played, Dundee will probably come and play instead of sitting in hoping to hit us on the break and we could play them off the park.

Fuck that,want the easiest possible route to European football next season (tu)

40 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fuck that,want the easiest possible route to European football next season (tu)

I know what u mean but once we had beat Dumbarton then we are going to probably get teams roundabout the quality of Dundee so we would still have to play they games, I honestly don't fear any of they teams now, the past few weeks the way we have been playing I would've tried to sidestep the harder games but fuckin bring it on. Any team at Ibrox with us behind them we would take them. 

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

Nah screw Dundee, their manager (remember his Orange ba.... comments) and that no mark last week Rangers are a new club.  Cmon Dumbarton.

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Nah screw Dundee, their manager (remember his Orange ba.... comments) and that no mark last week Rangers are a new club.  Cmon Dumbarton.

Yes I Remember his comments add to that the new club remarks from that tit and also o'dea about cheating him out medals so all the more reason to send them back up the road feeling the way the" old club "used to send them home, these tits know we are the same club and should they get through I'll be more than happy to give them it sore for 90 minutes and properly sort them and let them know it's the same club they are used to losing to. Hartley a manager my Arse and they 3 cunts kid on footballers seen better junior players.