Pre Season Trip(s)

4 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

It will be hot and humid in Charleston at that time of the year.  However, I have relatives in Wilmington NC, I might just have to visit.  :001:  

Aye get yourself across. I'll even let you buy me and Southdown a beer or two :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, K.A.I said:

Aye get yourself across. I'll even let you buy me and Southdown a beer or two :D

It's either a 10 hour drive from New Hampshire to Charleston or I can also get a direct flight from Manchester NH to Charleston which is only a couple of hours.

6 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

It's either a 10 hour drive from New Hampshire to Charleston or I can also get a direct flight from Manchester NH to Charleston which is only a couple of hours.

If you were hard core you'd just set off now and walk it and have the beers in waiting for us

44 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

It will be hot and humid in Charleston at that time of the year.  However, I have relatives in Wilmington NC, I might just have to visit.  :001:  

44 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Wilmington's a great wee place been there a few times 

I'd like to play Linfield to return the favour of them helping us out when we were in admin, maybe invite them over to Glasgow?

I'd also like a wee trip down to England so the bears based down there can come along, so maybe Fulham or Reading for me.

2 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

I'd like to play Linfield to return the favour of them helping us out when we were in admin, maybe invite them over to Glasgow?

I'd also like a wee trip down to England so the bears based down there can come along, so maybe Fulham or Reading for me.

Meant to be playing them midweek in August. Over in Belfast. Either to open their stadium or a testimonial for Mulgrew.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Meant to be playing them midweek in August. Over in Belfast. Either to open their stadium or a testimonial for Mulgrew.

Ah thanks mate, then I would like to invite a club to Ibrox then. Maybe a 2nd division German/French club we have never played before.

On 3/24/2016 at 11:17 PM, K.A.I said:

Been told tonight there's a game in England arranged.

Not wanting to say who just yet because it was told to me in private, but there's one arranged.

Should be a good trip. Easy to get to but sadly not the Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham, Leeds, Newcastle, Arsenal etc type of game everyone would be craving.

You able to  share yet?

22 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Wigan away?

Yeah that's what I got told. Part of the Tav/Waghorn deal apparently. Just need to wait on it being confirmed, but like Linfield trip I'm sure it's dependent on if we have European involvement or not.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah that's what I got told. Part of the Tav/Waghorn deal apparently. Just need to wait on it being confirmed, but like Linfield trip I'm sure it's dependent on if we have European involvement or not.

Seems decent, allocation for away end is usually 5,000.

• 1 month later...