Cccs semi final payment

jfergie91

8 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

I've got £29 pending from my bank account and I didn't ask for collection. I'm assuming I've got a £28 ticket with the £1 booking fee? Means I'm going to have to collect it. Fuck sake I won't be in Glasgow before the weekend of the game :(

Do you have a Hibs ticket to come off mate? As that is £28. That could be what is showing on your account.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Do you have a Hibs ticket to come off mate? As that is £28. That could be what is showing on your account.

Nah, I'm not on the CCCS for away games mate. First season as a season ticket holder.

Just now, rfc1990 said:

Nah, I'm not on the CCCS for away games mate. First season as a season ticket holder.

Ah, ok.

Yeah, sounds like they are expecting you to collect then.

I am picking up my 2 on Friday, if there is anything I can do to help you out?

I'm thinking I could have ticked a box at the start of the season saying I would collect tickets but I'm really not sure.

Going to see if I can make it down to Glasgow before the weekend of the game, cheers anyway mate.

Do you know if the ticket office is open on Saturdays?

1 minute ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

£29 pending on my account as well.

Will need to wait in that hellish queue tomorrow by the looks of it then ?

Is it not Friday that tickets can be collected from?

Payment for tickets will be taken on Friday 1st April with tickets available for collection from Friday 8th April.

Just now, FirrhillLoyal said:

£29 pending on my account as well.

Will need to wait in that hellish queue tomorrow by the looks of it then ?

And that queue is going to get worse, as the club have just announced that you can only purchase tickets for tomorrows game from the ticket office!

22 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

1 x £19 off and 1 x £19 pending.

West Stand for my nephew and I then. 

Same 2 X £19 and 1 X £8! I'm gutted I wanted the dear seats! Och well I'm only 5' 4" so i probably won't see anything anyway because apparently no one sits down! Just being there is good enough! :lol:

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Same 2 X £19 and 1 X £8! I'm gutted I wanted the dear seats! Och well I'm only 5' 4" so i probably won't see anything anyway because apparently no one sits down! Just being there is good enough! :lol:

Just practice your bouncy and you will be fine. :lol:

I checked on Friday night and only £29 pending for my ticket. Had a look at my online banking again just now and my 2 kids tickets are now pending as well but the amounts are £11 each yet the kids tickets were either £7 or £12 plus £1 booking fee. So long as we get our tickets and we're together I'm not bothered where we're sitting. 

14 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

On ccs and Still nothing pending on mine, should I be phoning up or give it another couple of days??

Don't phone up to today as the TO is swapped, leave it until tomorrow/Wednesday.

If folks payments are declined the tickets are reserved until Wednesday to sort the payment out.