Cccs semi final payment

jfergie91

Just checked and I've got £19 pending for the ticket on my credit card. Looks like I'm west stand aswell!!

CCCS loyal!!

just remembered the last time I sat there for a Rangers Celtic semi big Bertie scored a screamer in extra time!! Gonnae stick a tenner on Rangers to win in extra time!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

If I'm getting someone to pick up my ticket, what will they need to prove they're picking it up for me?

They'll need your smart card. This is from the original email about collecting your ticket

Should you wish your ticket to be held for collection please do not respond to this email, please email ccardmandate@rangers.co.uk before close of business on Wednesday 29 March; thereafter all tickets will be posted out by Special Delivery at a cost of £7.00. Should you choose to collect your ticket please bring your smartcard(s) as proof of ID.

I had money pending on my account today , but since i dont seem to get emails of the club anymore i had no idea what it was for,  so i goes in and was told it was for celtic ,  im meant to be getting a ticket for hibs which was meant to be coming off today , but was told it hasnt been taken yet ,  bit of a shambles tbh 

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

When can we expect to get the tickets for special delivery and on top of that do we need to sign for special delivery, what happens if we're not in?

You need to go to the post office and pick it up or you can arrange for it to be redelivered when you know you'll be in.

On 04/04/2016 at 8:09 PM, TheQueensEleven said:

West stand for me as well, how bad is it?

It's do-able when we're shooting into that goal,when we're going the other way you can forget any sort of decent view. I was East stand yesterday,couldn't see shit in the 2nd half. :mad:

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

It's do-able when we're shooting into that goal,when we're going the other way you can forget any sort of decent view. I was East stand yesterday,couldn't see shit in the 2nd half. :mad:

Aye I was East stand yesterday as well mate.  Cracking view of Tav's goal but!

10 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

West stand row EEE, three letters can't be good!? Better look out the binoculars!

I think that is the back row or 1 from the back. I am in Row D of the North Stand I will be looking up at the players. 

Got my sons upgraded so I could go,imagine giving a 7 year old a ticket for a game and not the adult on the account... West stand row mm,gonna need set of binoculars,went and checked the seat out yesterday when I was at the petrofac final