Mark Warburton

kaiser1041

22 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Love the guy.

promoted first season potential cup win too.

i think if we win the Scottish cup and then the Premiership next season he jumps in front of Walter Smith for me.

Football is miles better than Walter tbh

1 hour ago, Carsons Dog said:

Football is miles better than Walter tbh

Agreed and when he wins NIAR I'll put him ahead of Walter. 

I love his class and integrity as well as the football he has us playing however he has son a Diddy cup, a second tier league and has us in the cup final.  Come back when 55 is in the bag.

2 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Love the guy.

i think if we win the Scottish cup and then the Premiership next season he jumps in front of Walter Smith for me.

I love what MW is doing and has done and look forward to the future but behave yourself.

2 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

I love what MW is doing and has done and look forward to the future but behave yourself.

Where we have been and where have the potential to go think he moves above. 

Sadly i think he'll be England manager in the next 5 years 

5 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Love the guy.

Opinions are like arseholes as they say but anyone putting Warburton ahead of Walter anytime within his current contract, even if we win 55 in that time, is a fucking idiot. 

People hold Ally against him and this myth that domestically we played shite football. We didn't, and his backing of the man who succeeded him doesn't change the fact either - Walter Smith is THE Rangers legend of our time. 

15 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Opinions are like arseholes as they say but anyone putting Warburton ahead of Walter anytime within his current contract, even if we win 55 in that time, is a fucking idiot. 

People hold Ally against him and this myth that domestically we played shite football. We didn't, and his backing of the man who succeeded him doesn't change the fact either - Walter Smith is THE Rangers legend of our time. 

Biggest difference I see between WS and MW is that Walter changed hs tactics to suit the players he had available, MW seems more intent in changing the players (at every level in the club) to play a specific style of football.  That is not a criticism of neither merely an observation.  

6 hours ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Or Billy King's 

I was going to say that also but considering Billy King is technically still a Hearts player on loan I thought better of it. Can you imagine the headlines screaming out on the BBC/Daily Record/Rabid Rangers hating media of your choice, if Mark Warburton took Billy King's medal?

RANGERS MANAGER STEALS WINNERS MEDAL FROM HEARTS STAR :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Where we have been and where have the potential to go think he moves above. 

Sadly i think he'll be England manager in the next 5 years 

I have doubts that what he does would work as effectively with a national team.  I think what he does requires a high level of intensive coaching which can't be accomplished with players he sees for a few days every few months or so and who then go off to be coached in and play different styles.  With our team he's driving it into their heads on an almost daily basis till it reaches a stage they couldn't do it any other way even if they wanted to.

But it is a double edged sword that could turn around and cut off our heads in just the next year or so.  Presuming we win the Scottish cup and play in Europe if we were to make some sort of impact there with the limited resources of Scottish football and with a team just out of the Championship even more eyes may be opened to his talents and the vultures would begin hovering in greater numbers.

In saying that I sometimes wonder if some at the highest levels may be as impressed as we are by a man who claims to have just one plan no matter the opposition.

7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Biggest difference I see between WS and MW is that Walter changed hs tactics to suit the players he had available, MW seems more intent in changing the players (at every level in the club) to play a specific style of football.  That is not a criticism of neither merely an observation.  

MW's way is better imo as then its the same system all the time, even after you leave. It really is like a machine, and the players being the cogs etc are replaced every so often.

13 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Love the guy.

behave yourself