Sore one to take

No doubts about it .

The worst I have felt for a long time ..

No drinking of celebration tonight

Usually when you lose a big match , a few days or a week .Your back to being positive .

I am being totally honest . We Royally fucked up today and it's going to take a long time to get over this .

No Europe ,No extra revenue ,beaten by a team most of the over confident bears kept saying were pish .Our overall record against them is not acceptable .

The only thing I feel like doing tonight ,is looking in here for some sort of consolation ,maybe something will cheer me up .

What gets me .The performance today must have been one of the poorest I've ever seen in a national final .

Maybe it's just raw but making them look good just makes it harder to swallow

Just now, eejay the dj said:

No doubts about it .

Usually when you lose a big match , a few days or a week .Your back to being positive .

I am being totally honest . We Royally fucked up today and it's going to take a long time to get over this .

No Europe ,No extra revenue ,beaten by a team most of the over confident bears kept saying were pish .Our overall record against them is not acceptable .

The only thing I feel like doing tonight ,is looking in here for some sort of consolation ,maybe something will cheer me up .

What gets me .The performance today must have been one of the poorest I've ever seen in a national final .

Agree 100%. Had to keep reminding myself that it was Warburton and not McCoist in the dugout. All the rhabid scum all over the Internet trying to say that nothing happened at the end as well just makes it ten times worse. 

I've had a bad few days anyway and this just makes it so so much worse. Just feel like going to my bed tbh.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No doubts about it .

I feel your pain brother..But I did post elsewhere earlier on the bright side..None of that thursday night and sunday afternoon pish..and the disgraceful scenes at the end will bring all us BEARS together(mind you I did have a pop at a snp Bear on another thread..Couldnae help it.) we should remember that the taste of defeat will make the victories that will inevitably follow all the more sweeter..NO SURRENDER..Chin up..Chest Out..WE ARE RANGERS...

Feel the same.  However, with a bit of time and space some broader perspective might emerge - taking the season as a whole, we won the league comfortably, won the Challenge Cup, and inflicted a major defeat on Celtic. The last few weeks, and the Cup Final, proved beyond doubt that we need a cluster of big additions to the squad over the weeks ahead, and of course we need to offload a few passengers. Warburton looks as if he will get the backing to do this.  A summer of sound business and we'll be ready for the new season inn good shape. 

That is the first time I've seen us play where we looked as if we were afraid of losing the next goal. It was as if we were never going to comfortable unless we were a couple of goals up. I don't think this particular squad has many leaders, and I don't think we handle pressure well at times. If we have played as underdogs we have been fine, but when we are expected to win we seem to have lacked something. We need a squad next season with more leaders in it.

Thanks bears . It's no much comfort at this moment, we will win more than we lose over coming years .Certain of it .

People been texting ,girlfriend etc ,the usual pish ,it's only a game .etc

It just always feels patronising coming from non passionate folks that just don't know

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

sore one to take but am having a few beers ill suck it up and be ready for next season without doubt. You need to be in these positions to get shot down.

Think I will have a few beers later , The morning is where it will kick in

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

sure it will take a few day but all things considered it has been a good season. We lost today but lets make sure we are back next year to right the wrong. Chin up mate

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We have been here before, and we will be here again. If days of defeat like this do anything, they make winning even more enjoyable. We move on, and we know success will come again. Hopefully that day of success will be soon.

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No doubts about it .

At least we can look forward to the LC group stage, so every cloud an all that...

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Hard one to take but we have had worse and bounced back, we always do.   Funnily enough, with 4 or so new signings coming in I am still looking forward to AND confident about next season.  Europe would have been nice but we can now concentrate on domestic success.

That is all well down the road for me Sid , ST is purchased but It's not even a thought tonight  to be honest

From the first kick today I thought we just weren't there, to lose a goal so quickly was shite, but we levelled before half time and came out better, taking the lead.

From 80 minutes, it just went to shit, and that's really fucking depressing, because we had that game, it was ours to lose.

It was tough to take, but you could see it coming in the last 15 minutes.

Losing the late goal really sticks in my throat as we have done this so often since the semi. Just get your foot on the ball and pass it up the park! We need to sort this out as it is getting to be a very bad habit.

Today also showed how flimsy our squad is. King needs to back the manager this summer.

6 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

It reminds of the 1989 final against the beasts when we were going for the treble and the players just didn't turn up.

Yeah Sandy . Two of the most heartbreaking finals were 1980 and 89 for me ,maybe 94 and 98 too but today is up there .

We just blew it