Kenny Miller

Marky.

After the events yesterday, Kenny Miller went into the Hibernian dressing room and shook hands with each player. Whilst this might not go down well with everyone after the displays, I must admit that was an absolute touch of class and respect from one of our two best players on the day, and one of our best players over the course of the season.

Befitting of a Ranger, I thought it was a great piece of sportsmanship, even after such ugly scenes.

Well done to Kenny.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Marky. said:

After the events yesterday, Kenny Miller went into the Hibernian dressing room and shook hands with each player. Whilst this might not go down well with everyone after the displays, I must admit that was an absolute touch of class and respect from one of our two best players on the day, and one of our best players over the course of the season.

Befitting of a Ranger, I thought it was a great piece of sportsmanship, even after such ugly scenes.

Well done to Kenny.

Kenny was one of the Few players on the Pitch that deserved to win that game yesterday. As you say touch of class.

5 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Well done to Kenny.

And that's after those arse bandits couldn't even give a guard of honour.......really can't understand why the lads didn't want to pummel hibs into the fucking ground yesterday.

But yes, Miller is a model pro.

A class touch. A great role model for younger players. Past it in terms of pace but has a good football brain and works like fuck.

However, as good as he has been this year , I hope we won't be using him much next season and he can concentrate on coaching the team .

We need to look to the future and bring 1 or 2 strikers capable of getting in behind as well as linking up.

Started to adore Kenny Miller as Rangers player over the course of the season. The man is credit to himself and Rangers Football Club. Deserves all the plaudits in the world after his display yesterday and over the season in general. If he was maybe 5/6 years younger who knows how good he could be under Warburton, even then he is incredible for his age and is a genuine model pro to everyone. 

Guest Lloyd72

He has been our most underrated player this season always getting important goals and assists. A club legend no matter of his past imo.

Kenny Miller has shown what can be achieved in a year.

12 months ago you'd struggle to find a handful on here who would have had him in the squad this year, let alone an integral part of the 11. Should be another hint to those all too eager to write off our players too quickly.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

He has been our most underrated player this season always getting important goals and assists. A club legend no matter of his past imo.

Thoroughly agree. He is very much a Rangers legend.

12 minutes ago, ben51 said:

His header was unreal, should have scored another from the corner. The guy has been massive this Season. 

Fantastic header. The second was actually really unlucky too. He did everything right but probably couldn't believe how much time he had.

Wish he was 10 years younger. He's outstanding just about every game.

17 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

One player from our team yesterday that can hold his head up high. A true professional in every sense. 

Classy well done Kenny, they will never reach your level or win what you have, acted like a Ranger should 

Am I missing something? Went in to congratulate they scummy bastards and that makes him a hero?

Was class during the game but IMO he shouldn't of went in their dressing room.

7 minutes ago, BEE said:

Am I missing something? Went in to congratulate they scummy bastards and that makes him a hero?

Was class during the game but IMO he shouldn't of went in their dressing room.

Some have more dignity than others.