6-8 changes for Tuesday

What the gaffer said yesterday before and after the game, good idea. Treat this time as pseudo-friendly's and let the lads get game time. 

What do you think the line up will be like? Who'll stay? 

I think one of the Centre Halves will stay and Hill will start, Wallace will start and likely a striker. 

It's common sense to change the personnel for Tuesday so everybody gets some match practice in before the League season starts. In fact; I personally would almost change the entire starting team apart from Lee Wallace and Michael O'Halloran.

38 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

What the gaffer said yesterday before and after the game, good idea. Treat this time as pseudo-friendly's and let the lads get game time. 

I think one of the Centre Halves will stay and Hill will start, Wallace will start and likely a striker. 

Err MW  in his post match interview said 6-7 changes for Tuesday - pedantic loyal !

i think he is also on record as saying he will treat these games like pre season for fitness and game time as it's the league that's important 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Err MM in his post match interview said 6-7 changes for Tuesday - pedantic loyal !

i think he is also on record as saying he will treat these games like pre season for fitness and game time as it's the league that's important 

Meh was close, couldn't remember the exact number. 

Also, MM? You watching the M'well manager? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

:D

In regards to your question, I agree that Wallace and one of the defenders will start. Possibly Halliday and Waghorn/McKay.

Would prefer 10 changes myself. Something like this;

Gilks

McCrorie Kiernan Hill Hodson

Windass Thompson Kranjcar 

MOH Hardie Walsh

I really want Hardie to start, my top goal scorer in FM2016. 

I was impressed with Thompson in the Battery friendly. Likewise with McCrorie he made good runs. 

2 hours ago, Ozblue said:

It's common sense to change the personnel for Tuesday so everybody gets some match practice in before the League season starts. In fact; I personally would almost change the entire starting team apart from Lee Wallace and Michael O'Halloran.

Michael O'Halloran didn't start against Motherwell (pedantic loyal).  I thought he looked in great nick when he came on .

11 minutes ago, Briton said:

Michael O'Halloran didn't start against Motherwell (pedantic loyal).  I thought he looked in great nick when he came on .

Agree with your comment. I think O'Halloran is going to go on and have a brilliant season for us now. Nobody can get anywhere near him when he is up to full speed running at defenders. :) 

3 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

I think at this point we need to treat it as a friendly. It is crazy the season starts so early. Only the SFA would arrange for competitive matches to begin so soon. Great to see the team again though....was getting withdrawals. 

59 minutes ago, Briton said:

I know he didn't start ya pedantic bassa :P I know this because I was up until 3.00 am watching the fucking match <cr> What I meant to type was.."I personally would almost change the entire starting team apart from Lee Wallace;  and Michael O'Halloran.

Can I buy a (;) Semicolon? :pipe:

BTW! I totally agree that MOH looked in great shape when he came on.

I think we can afford to make a good few changes for this one, even though we must win this and it's strictly not a 'friendly' as AA will give it a go, by parking the bus and frustrating us for long periods of time.

It's a worth while exercise in that case as well, as the new guys will get some training in the type of football played against us in Scotland.

Learning patience could be rather virtuous for them in the long season ahead.