3 points is 3 points but....

Dan Deacon

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

How many decisions do we NOT get ? 

Think I will take the odd one especially with this bastard as we know he will make up for it 

I'm more than happy to see him get away with this one, especially taking into account the Halliday red cards last season. That doesn't change the fact that Harry should have been sent off.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Not sure if you noticed but Forrester actually started the game and Holt and Windass were injured, so that was hardly going to be the "right" midfield for today's game. 

Wasn't talking about just for today, in general.

Forrester could have played in the midfield 3 with MO'H on the right .

our problem apart from our defence looking like a bom scare is we are not clinical enough,Miller should make it 3-0,forrester should score when the ball got cut back for him.

we need to finish these chance then we would have these heart in mouth moments from our defence!

3 points though and that's the main thing!

defender and striker and we will be fine!

in warbs we trust 

5 hours ago, Hoodster said:

At no stage were Dundee all over us

Indeed, to say they were all over us is a complete exaggeration.

We had difficult spells in the game, but we managed them. 7 competitive games this season and undefeated is definitely a solid start to the season.

I think we'll play better against better teams, so I'll accept the three points and move on. Thought Miller did well. Always looks to play at the right tempo to me and works the defenders. McKay is a proper threat. We've got plenty of options to mix things up when we need to. We still need time to settle into this level.This is a squad designed for the long haul. Maybe it's the beer speaking but I reckon we'll continue to improve. Steady wins now then ramp it up in the second half of the season.  Of course we're not all happy but we still took max points chaps!!!!

3 minutes ago, aitch12 said:

I think we'll play better against better teams, so I'll accept the three points and move on. Thought Miller did well. Always looks to play at the right tempo to me and works the defenders. McKay is a proper threat. We've got plenty of options to mix things up when we need to. We still need time to settle into this level.This is a squad designed for the long haul. Maybe it's the beer speaking but I reckon we'll continue to improve. Steady wins now then ramp it up in the second half of the season.  Of course we're not all happy but we still took max points chaps!!!!

The fact we're not happy despite winning a game away from home says everything about our mindset, as I posted last night, anything else is small club mentality, we won but the defence is shite, we won but we need to be more clinical in front of goal, we won but midfield can do better, we are Rangers and that's the way things should be 

8 hours ago, MasterD said:

The midfield is a pivotal part in how we play.

We keep playing with the wrong midfield.

Mr fucking negative yet again.The team win and still you are a negative cunt.Why don't you just fuck off with your negativity and crawl into a fucking hole somewhere where you and all the rest of the so called " RANGERS FANS " can be so fucking negative.A fucking joke is what some of you cunts are.

11 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Mr fucking negative yet again.The team win and still you are a negative cunt.Why don't you just fuck off with your negativity and crawl into a fucking hole somewhere where you and all the rest of the so called " RANGERS FANS " can be so fucking negative.A fucking joke is what some of you cunts are.

Reported for constant abuse.

You better hope BombayBadBoy is busy tonight.

11 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Aw dry up the guy is giving his opinion whether you like it or no don't need to go on like that ffs

4 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Aw dry up the guy is giving his opinion whether you like it or no don't need to go on like that ffs

Fuck his negative fucking opinion.Calls himself a Rangers fan but at EVERY turn he does nothing but be negative towards the team.As I say who needs enemies when you've got " friends like him" a fucking joke amongst real fucking supporters.

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

Fuck his negative fucking opinion.Calls himself a Rangers fan but at EVERY turn he does nothing but be negative towards the team.As I say who needs enemies when you've got " friends like him" a fucking joke amongst real fucking supporters.

You had yer medicine yet?

9 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Oh dear oh fucking dear reported for giving my HONEST OPINION well fuck me I better hide under the bed.I thought this was a free society.

16 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Listen to yourself.I'm telling you gave me abuse what a fucking excuse for a Rangers fan.Man up and take it before running off for anyone to give out a lecture.What fucking age are you ? Ffs

5 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Listen to yourself.I'm telling you gave me abuse what a fucking excuse for a Rangers fan.Man up and take it before running off for anyone to give out a lecture.What fucking age are you ? Ffs

@bombaybadboy08 will deal with you in the morning.

Just you have a cup of tea and think about what you're posting on here.

Just now, MasterD said:

@bombaybadboy08 will deal with you in the morning.

Just you have a cup of tea and think about what you're posting on here.

Oh my BombayBadBoy will deal with me in the morning .Listen too yourself ffs .Can you not defend yourself you negative shit. Well I will not sleep tonight worrying about my lecture in the morning.Get a life you sad excuse for a Rangers fan.