Booing after half time whistle

Captain Hilts

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

You know what usually I would agree,  but the team didn't put a foot wrong after those boos today.  Maybe it fired a boot up their arse.

Th first half today was possibly up there with the worse performances we have put in recently.

We seem to be starting off really slow now compared to last season where we just blew teams away, our players seem to be adopting a less fluent slower passing game.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, MasterD said:

Are-you-dumb.gif

Your original pish when you don't have an answer.Now off to bed remember you have your paper round in the morning.I'm not saying fuck all else to you.You are a pathetic fucking excuse of a " Rangers supporter" and I don't want a lecture in the morning from the BD  bogeyman.

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

I just boo the black players keeping it real for us whitey's out there.

Professional comedians could get away with funny close to the bone jokes. You just put out rascist crap for attention. There was no pun, no laughs, no glee. 

You must be the most needy attention seeking poster on here.

I truly wonder what connection you have to us.

Awaits next poorly communicated sickipedia plagarised gag....

Guest Lloyd72
18 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Honestly am normally the guy that takes positives even from defeats! but I just don't know what's going on at the moment. 

You could see it in the first 10 mins of the Motherwell game. Then we imposed our game on them the last 15 and should have scored 4 in that time.

Same last weekend. Could've been 5 up at half time then come out piss poor.

Same again today. Piss poor first half, good 20 min spell after half time then lapsed again.

I love the football we play etc etc, but it's consistency against every team bar cellic, we all know anything can happen on derby day, that wins you the leagues. We need to find our feet shortly and go on a really good run and show were Rangers. We give these teams to much respect, fuck respect the rest of Scottish football hate us. Time to rise to that. 

imo it's a lack of pace and directness in the team, with Holt, Windass, Waggy injured. Also the fact we're not playing our paciest players and continue to pick a midfield 3 with no AM in amongst them.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

imo it's a lack of pace and directness in the team, with Holt, Windass, Waggy injured. Also the fact we're not playing our paciest players and continue to pick a midfield 3 with no AM in amongst them.

That's why Forrester should be in for Halliday and McKay dropped for MoH with Miller dropped for Windass when he's fit

Not my cup of tea, but after that performance it's gonna happen.

I'm more annoyed by the groans and screeching that happens if things aren't going well after about 25 minutes. 

The team benefited much more from good support from the fans in the second half.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Prso's headband said:

That's why Forrester should be in for Halliday and McKay dropped for MoH with Miller dropped for Windass when he's fit

Been saying that for a few weeks now mate, it should have been Forrester in midfield with MOH on the wing. Halliday can't cut it at this level imo.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think he's a comedy account by one of the other posters or the mods/admin having a laugh.

Well for a comedy account you seem to spend a bit of interest in what this comedin has to say.Oh forgot those who don't have 20k plus posts must be comedians after all who are we mere mortals to tell you guys of 20k post plus anything about Rangers.How dare we!

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Professional comedians could get away with funny close to the bone jokes. You just put out rascist crap for attention. There was no pun, no laughs, no glee. 

How dare you challenge one of the 20k plus posters.These guys don't need to answer to mere mortals like you and I. I take it you've not signed up for his " news letter as well" maybe that's the rub.

3 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Your original pish when you don't have an answer.Now off to bed remember you have your paper round in the morning.I'm not saying fuck all else to you.You are a pathetic fucking excuse of a " Rangers supporter" and I don't want a lecture in the morning from the BD  bogeyman.

Is that a promise?

My intelligence goes down every time I need to translate your attempt at English.

Just now, don logan said:

Never had a cheese burger in The Louden. At £4.40 though it must be a fucking stoater. Did it come with chips?

I bought the burger at Ibrox. But The Louden kept serving me pints before I got to the ground, so technically it's their fault and they owe me £4.40 :wink: 

2 hours ago, kanjo said:

Ref had a shocker and deserved that but in fairness there were a few who were not happy.  Same guy in the Club Deck today from the past few years who sounds like he is gonna blow a blood vessel screaming at the players for the slightest mistake, yet looks like a statue when we score.

Cd6 by any chance?

Cunt behind me was a spastic man.

Had obviously been on the sauce early at the A.B.O.D parade cos he had a flag from it, constantly shouting to get the baw up the park.

11 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

How dare you challenge one of the 20k plus posters.These guys don't need to answer to mere mortals like you and I. I take it you've not signed up for his " news letter as well" maybe that's the rub.

For me (current topic aside) I will express my freedom to write write within our great British law. 

I don't judge a person by their post count, by their likes or their shitey gifs.

I judge a man by what he says.

Sound fair?

I personally didn't boo, but was thoroughly expecting it, and, it wasn't for no reason. Shambolic performance and we have to let the team know our expectations.

Would you prefer we let them walk off with an applause? Telling them that losing to Motherwell is acceptable?

This is Rangers mate, our expectations are high and that's imperative. Get a grip.

As a Scouser that really pissed me off today.  You NEVER boo you own team.  You turn up Derry's Walls to scare the living shit out of the opposition but you NEVER boo your own.   Some of our support should piss off home if that's the best they can do.  

45 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Gift 1. I think Racist was the word you were looking for, nice wee rant though.

Guest Lloyd72

If you think us at halftime today was bad then you should hear the Brazil fans in this cup final, booing like fuck every time the germans have possession. Neymar lost the ball because he pulled up with cramp and they booed him for stopping :lol:

So how do you let the management team know that what they think is acceptable is utter shite. We all bought into warburtons team at start but now it is a different ballgame. We are pedestrian and our manager thinks it is acceptable. W have played no cunt yet but have been miles off the pace from where we should be. He may end up our best player but I think Barton is a liability 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

So how do you let the management team know that what they think is acceptable is utter shite. We all bought into warburtons team at start but now it is a different ballgame. We are pedestrian and our manager thinks it is acceptable. W have played no cunt yet but have been miles off the pace from where we should be. He may end up our best player but I think Barton is a liability 

He criticised the team for it in his post game interview so what makes you think he finds it acceptable? Barton hardly put a foot wrong tbh he just found it hard to get involved since they had 2 players on him for the whole match.