1. 1. Should we release the Cowards

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

And play Wilson and Hill for the rest of the season? Aye, great idea.

As soon as Crooks is fit he should be shoehorned in to play alongside Wilson. I don't give a fuck if he doesn't feel he's a centre back - we'll struggle to get 5th at this rate.

Just now, Smile said:

Manager fault there surely.

Not arguing that. My point is all 4 of them are horse shit and unfortunately we're stuck with them all season.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

As soon as Crooks is fit he should be shoehorned in to play alongside Wilson. I don't give a fuck if he doesn't feel he's a centre back - we'll struggle to get 5th at this rate.

Agreed, he couldn't do any worse.

I'm afraid I have seen enough of Kiernan to make my mind up he is not good enough for us, unlike some I was hoping he would turn out a decent player for us and was willing to give him a chance, however since the SC final I have watched him closely and he is way out his depth.

1 minute ago, MaestroNiko said:

sell Kiernan 100% but not Senderos, we cant sell him for one mistake when he played ok for areas of the game.

He can fuck off and retire for all I care. You're right, he wasn't the absolute worst player on the pitch, but he shat the bed and deliberately got himself sent off because he couldn't take the heat. Meanwhile the Rangers fans in the corner who paid £50 a pop had to sit and suffer because he didn't have the bottle.

It was almost identical to Ross Perry feigning injury against Dundee United in the 3-0 game. You expect it from no mark youth players who think they've made it, not from players with the experience that Senderos has.

Unforgivable.

Just now, Essandoh said:

He can fuck off and retire for all I care. You're right, he wasn't the absolute worst player on the pitch, but he shat the bed and deliberately got himself sent off because he couldn't take the heat. Meanwhile the Rangers fans in the corner who paid £50 a pop had to sit and suffer because he didn't have the bottle.

It was almost identical to Ross Perry feigning injury against Dundee United in the 3-0 game. You expect it from no mark youth players who think they've made it, not from players with the experience that Senderos has.

Unforgivable.

That's exactly the way i saw it he shat himself and wanted out of there.

7 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

sell Kiernan 100% but not Senderos, we cant sell him for one mistake when he played ok for areas of the game.

Sell Kiernan?? Sounds great, but seriously, who the hell is going to pay money for him?? This is a guy who could not even break into the first team in the lower leagues of England. We are stuck with him mate, unless we cut our losses and release him during one of the transfer windows. Can't see that happening somehow.

I really don't know what releasing defenders is going to achieve. Gross over-reaction to be fair. Football clubs wouldn't react in this way anyway so hard to see why your considering it as a viable option.

Our biggest problem lies in our overall play and most of our players are either off form, not gelling or just not cutting it - however it is you want to look at it. Let's face it, if we won the midfield battle yesterday and if we were able to keep possession, press and create chances we wouldn't be having these threads.