How much have we paid?

Debating with a mate over how much money we've spent under Warburton. Can anyone confirm or deny these are the right fees for the players.

Foderingham - Free

Tav & Waghorn - £400k

Kiernan - £200k

Holt - £65k

Garner - £1.8m

Barton/Kranjcar/Forrester/Hill - Free

Rossiter - 250k

O'Halloran - 500k

Halliday - free

Hodson/Senderos/Gilks/Wilson - free

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

You missed out Crooks and Windass. Think they were about £250k in compensation.

But as far as we know those are the reported fees.  

Knew I would miss a couple :lol:

Tried searching for the fees but getting some sites claiming Tav and Waghorn were bosmans.

Also, Kiernan's fee goes between 200k and 400k depending on which site you believe.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I remember saying it ages ago,£10-15m and we'd pish this league.

The majority of us need to grow a pair and start demanding answers from the board.

Transparency they said...

Money will be spent they said...

Lot of shite.

fact is mate this board got in on the backing of fans groups your opinion my opinion ain't the opinions of the sheep. Dare to question you get abuse and all sorts. Things will only happen when the sheep start becoming restless.

We don't have cash lets face it, we're scraping through on loans from the board, we woulda had cash via retail if fat face never had his fat chubby fingers in the pie, sooner this gets sorted the better, we won't see any real investment until we're floated on the stock again and competing in Europe.

1 minute ago, cumnockbear said:

We don't have cash lets face it, we're scraping through on loans from the board, we woulda had cash via retail if fat face never had his fat chubby fingers in the pie, sooner this gets sorted the better, we won't see any real investment until we're floated on the stock again and competing in Europe.

Mr king said he and the board are willing to front load the investment if necessary if this is front loading just step aside now Dave ffs

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I remember saying it ages ago,£10-15m and we'd pish this league.

The majority of us need to grow a pair and start demanding answers from the board.

Transparency they said...

Money will be spent they said...

Lot of shite.

They did spend ours and by the looks of it trousered a few.

5 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Long way away on this years showing. 

When u put into comparison to what they've spent we deserve answers from the board 

while i think they over spent due to the semi final defeat and is being back we still should have spent more than we did. There is no gulf in class between us just a gulf in the bank balance unfortunately 

From the top of my head 

Fod - free

Tav and Waghorn - 400k combined

Kiernan - 700k

Wilson - free 

Ball - loan 

Zelalem - loan 

Odowa - loan 

Halliday - free

Holt - 60k 

King - loan 

polish cunt goalkeeper - free

MOH - 500k 

Rossiter - 250k

Barton - free

Senderos - free

Dodoo - 250k

Garner - 1.2 but could rise to 1.8

Crooks and Windass - 150k combined 

Hill - free 

Gilks - free 

Krancjer - free 

unless there's anyone I've forgot then that's literally 3.5 million on all of those players over 3 transfer windows which in theory was meant to include an assault against Celtic in top flight that's actually pathetic as Celtic had spent that plus a million more on one player and a good one at that in Sinclair 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Mr king said he and the board are willing to front load the investment if necessary if this is front loading just step aside now Dave ffs

I remember him saying that mate, think there will be cash available in January for the next window but the league will be well done and dusted by them so it's pretty pointless.

17 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Knew I would miss a couple :lol:

Tried searching for the fees but getting some sites claiming Tav and Waghorn were bosmans.

Also, Kiernan's fee goes between 200k and 400k depending on which site you believe.

Dodoo as well. Think he was 250k too, can't remember.

Just now, cumnockbear said:

From what we've witnessed so far mate i agree but we've got to hope for the best and things get better, i'd happily finish 2nd now and qualify for the Europa. 

So would i mate, and i think all of us would like to repay the taigs for yesterday.  We cant sign anymore players until jan, Warburton may get it together and get this team playing the football we witnessed last year. if certain players needs dropped then they should be, IMO rossiter and barton don't suit the 4-3-3 formation.