How much have we paid?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

So would i mate, and i think all of us would like to repay the taigs for yesterday. Ā We cant sign anymore players until jan, Warburton may get it together and get this team playing the football we witnessed last year. if certain players needs dropped then they should be, IMO rossiter and barton don't suit the 4-3-3 formation.Ā 

They can't play together no matter what formation they're too alike, has to be one or the other and my ideal midfield 3 would be Holt,Rossiter,Windass.

2 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

They can't play together no matter what formation they're too alike, has to be one or the other and my ideal midfield 3 would be Holt,Rossiter,Windass.

I think this should be our midfield going forward - tbh Rossiter is still to impress me he's been ok but people going over board with him but on the face of it that seems like a good balance - Windass done ok yesterday I thoughtĀ 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I think this should be our midfield going forward - tbh Rossiter is still to impress me he's been ok but people going over board with him but on the face of it that seems like a good balance - Windass done ok yesterday I thoughtĀ 

I felt sorry for Windass yesterday, he was on form.Ā 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Windass was a stand out for me yesterday mate, the boy is a good players and one we can develop into easily a 10m pound player.

14 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

From what we've witnessed so far mate i agree but we've got to hope for the best and things get better, i'd happily finish 2nd now and qualify for the Europa.Ā 

I think this has been the aim since day 1 of pre season just no one within the club would say it in fear of backlash. At the beginning of this season my expectations where the league title but I didn't expect it to take this long to get things right in terms of balance of our team.

I also expected more from Barton kranjcar etc but kranjcar is done

We have missed players like windass and holt and I'll be honest wee McKay seems to have gone backwards he has really struggled so far

I think a comfortable 2nd and EL qualification would be considered a half decent season. I think we fan's expected to much to soon if we're all honest I know I did

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

fact is mate this board got in on the backing of fans groups your opinion my opinion ain't the opinions of the sheep. Dare to question you get abuse and all sorts. Things will only happen when the sheep start becoming restless.

They got in on the backing of shareholders.

Kirk you'd be as well switching yer router of.Ā 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

From the top of my headĀ 

Fod - free

Tav and Waghorn - 400k combined

Kiernan - 700k

Wilson - freeĀ 

Ball - loanĀ 

Zelalem - loanĀ 

Odowa - loanĀ 

Halliday - free

Holt - 60kĀ 

King - loanĀ 

polish cunt goalkeeper - free

MOH - 500kĀ 

Rossiter - 250k

Barton - free

Senderos - free

Dodoo - 250k

Garner - 1.2 but could rise to 1.8

Crooks and Windass - 150k combinedĀ 

Hill - freeĀ 

Gilks - freeĀ 

Krancjer - freeĀ 

unless there's anyone I've forgot then that's literally 3.5 million on all of those players over 3 transfer windows which in theory was meant to include an assault against Celtic in top flight that's actually pathetic as Celtic had spent that plus a million more on one player and a good one at that in SinclairĀ 

Don't tell me we spent that much on that dickhead Kiernan

Howuch do people think k we would pull in from the retail deal on a better deal.

Ā 

Think some people think we woukd if got Ā£20m if it wasn't for Ashley. I personally think Warburton hasn't been given the money required, and someone has signed barton and kranjar as big names to appease the fans.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

From the top of my headĀ 

Fod - free

Tav and Waghorn - 400k combined

Kiernan - 700k

Wilson - freeĀ 

Ball - loanĀ 

Zelalem - loanĀ 

Odowa - loanĀ 

Halliday - free

Holt - 60kĀ 

King - loanĀ 

polish cunt goalkeeper - free

MOH - 500kĀ 

Rossiter - 250k

Barton - free

Senderos - free

Dodoo - 250k

Garner - 1.2 but could rise to 1.8

Crooks and Windass - 150k combinedĀ 

Hill - freeĀ 

Gilks - freeĀ 

Krancjer - freeĀ 

unless there's anyone I've forgot then that's literally 3.5 million on all of those players over 3 transfer windows which in theory was meant to include an assault against Celtic in top flight that's actually pathetic as Celtic had spent that plus a million more on one player and a good one at that in SinclairĀ 

I don't think it was that much for Kiernan. With all due respect you're the only person I've seen saying more than 400k for him.

Saying that, the rest of your figures seem to be pretty much spot on so who knows.

4 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

(tu)

said the same to my mate this morning, the system we are playing aint goin to change so the personnel will have to and that was the 3 i said, Halliday and Forrester should be ahead of Barton and Krancjar aswell