Rambo1872

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

I've had a few of these doormats they always get nicked.

The psycho bitch downstairs nicked mine and 2 pairs of adidas outside my flat door.she was off her heid so as revenge me an ma bird dangled tennis baws out the windows on string banging aff her windaes  .we could hear her running from window to window. I was saying "psycho" with my face to the floor in a scary voice. We did this for days.drove her up tje wall ha ha ha.

No Surrender

Rab

5 hours ago, Willis said:

Got a few things, my house is more like a teenagers bed room than an adults living room :lol:

Ibrox canvas in the living room, UVF flag with some Rangers pennants and stuff in the kitchen wall, usually have my VB flag up in the living room but haven't put it back up since I took it to the piggery

20160924_110702.jpg

20160924_110724.jpg

20160924_110732.jpg

My man willis.wish i could post my living room, but dont know how to post fotos from my phone loads of canvasses from blueroom.co.uk.i live on my own. Dont give a fuck who likes it.i do.

No Surrender

Rab

16 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

With the exception of that Barca 72 poster - which looks smart as fuck - I don't know how adults can have all that shite in their living rooms.

Who cares what you think mate. Each to their own.you have your pics suckin your mans boaby, we have rangers gear.

No Surrender

Rab

1 hour ago, rab wilson said:

The psycho bitch downstairs nicked mine and 2 pairs of adidas outside my flat door.she was off her heid so as revenge me an ma bird dangled tennis baws out the windows on string banging aff her windaes  .we could hear her running from window to window. I was saying "psycho" with my face to the floor in a scary voice. We did this for days.drove her up tje wall ha ha ha.

No Surrender

Rab

:lol::lol:   :clap: