Over to the board now regarding the Cup Final.

Smile

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Doubt that will happen, the board need money to run the club Defending the players and fans will come 2nd

It is for us to demand it from the board, if we are as principled as we are at giving it large in here.

Alas, I have he feeling we are not, so better to keep quiet in fear of looking even bigger fools, and just take it up the erse quietly.

This is the reaction from the SFA and Doncaster after the Lennon incident at Tynecastle.

" The SFA have already launched an investigation into the attack, with chief executive Stewart Regan to discuss the incident with the match officials.

He said: 'In discussions with (SPL chief executive) Neil Doncaster this morning, the Scottish Premier League have confirmed they have initiated an investigation into the unsavoury events at Tynecastle last night.

'I am also aware that Heart of Midlothian are carrying out their own review of internal security measures at the club and have agreed to co-operate fully with both the police and the football authorities.

I reiterate my condemnation of this blight on the image of Scottish football and expect to see robust plans in place to protect players and officials at all times.'

Doncaster said: 'We'll be focusing on the situation that led to him being able to get access to the perimeter track and that's something we'll be discussing in detail with the home club.

'The investigation started immediately the incident happened last night. We'll be talking with the SFA and with all the parties involved to investigate it as thoroughly and as speedily as possible.

'We'll be certainly talking to both clubs, the police and also to our own match delegate, who witnessed the incident, and taking reports from all of those and investigate it thoroughly. It's absolutely vital that any lessons that need to be learned are learned and we can put them into effect.".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1386060/Neil-Lennon-attacked-Hearts-fan-Celtic-match.html

So why didn't they do the same when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch ? Quite ironic that they go to those lengths over one person,But do absolutely nothing when it involved several Rangers players.

Why no investigation.  

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It is for us to demand it from the board, if we are as principled as we are at giving it large in here.

Alas, I have he feeling we are not, so better to keep quiet in fear of looking even bigger fools, and just take it up the erse quietly.

Wouldn't shareholders have to demand it, for the board to listen as they are the ones who will vote them out if not happy.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Wouldn't shareholders have to demand it for the board to listen as they are the ones who will vote them out if not happy.

Shareholders just might, after we demanded it, as WE are the paying customers who create their wealth. Otherwise they think all is just tickety boo.

5 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

This is the reaction from the SFA and Doncaster after the Lennon incident at Tynecastle.

" The SFA have already launched an investigation into the attack, with chief executive Stewart Regan to discuss the incident with the match officials.

He said: 'In discussions with (SPL chief executive) Neil Doncaster this morning, the Scottish Premier League have confirmed they have initiated an investigation into the unsavoury events at Tynecastle last night.

'I am also aware that Heart of Midlothian are carrying out their own review of internal security measures at the club and have agreed to co-operate fully with both the police and the football authorities.

I reiterate my condemnation of this blight on the image of Scottish football and expect to see robust plans in place to protect players and officials at all times.'

Doncaster said: 'We'll be focusing on the situation that led to him being able to get access to the perimeter track and that's something we'll be discussing in detail with the home club.

'The investigation started immediately the incident happened last night. We'll be talking with the SFA and with all the parties involved to investigate it as thoroughly and as speedily as possible.

'We'll be certainly talking to both clubs, the police and also to our own match delegate, who witnessed the incident, and taking reports from all of those and investigate it thoroughly. It's absolutely vital that any lessons that need to be learned are learned and we can put them into effect.".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1386060/Neil-Lennon-attacked-Hearts-fan-Celtic-match.html

So why didn't they do the same when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch ? Quite ironic that they go to those lengths over one person,But do absolutely nothing when it involved several Rangers players.

Why no investigation.  

Because they know who and what we are. Spineless I'm sad to say and every hating organisation in the land knows it and know they can get away with open season. There are no consequences for them. FFS, can you imagine Liewell sitting back and accepting this shite, or even the scum fans for that matter?! Fucking Hampden would already be razed and a new shellick minded CEO in place before the blink of an eye.

I have to agree that i don't believe that most other clubs or supporter organisations would accept the non action and ultimately the disregard to our players especially 

We marched from Queen Park to Hampdem a few years ago now and had no club support apart from SJ  

That day i left wondering if our actions showed the SFA we were a force to be rekoned with and since that day I've yet to see our presence felt  

I believe it will take a board with leadership , determination and integrity to stand up and be counted . 

Do we have such leadership at Ibrox? 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Our board should make a loud brash statement - and while they're at it; ask just why the fuck didn't big jock report those atrocities to the polis. Why did he protect their club.

Why is hampden fully carpeted, why oh why is it no tiled.

Because Regan and Lawwell widnae get past the Tyler.

It's pretty obvious from the Hivs statement that a deal has been struck for them to pay the SFA an amount and it's all forgotten about. The fact we have been silent would make me think the board struck the same deal with the SFA but are to scared to let us know that after stabbing the fans in the back they have now stabbed the players in the back. 

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It's pretty obvious from the Hivs statement that a deal has been struck for them to pay the SFA an amount and it's all forgotten about. The fact we have been silent would make me think the board struck the same deal with the SFA but are to scared to let us know that after stabbing the fans in the back they have now stabbed the players in the back. 

It appears like we are going to do nothing, maybe some dignified silence. 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You cant tell me we have one Fucking Rangers supporter on the board as they all look like they are picking up a wee earner while our support and players are being attacked. Cowardly bastards who place utter greed before our club.

We should have known when they hired Level five owned by the bastard who thought our support deserved to be hit with Batons.