The Daily Mail

The New Era

55 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Hospital visit?  Some people used to carry cards in the Thatcher years saying 'In case of accident I do not wish to be visited by the Prime Minister'.  If Sturgeon starts doing hospital  visits I would carry an amended version of the Thatcher card.

Aye she would prob inject you with something when nobody was looking.

I'm confused. Why would anyone actually 'like' the story? Surely if you're going to express your emotions on the tragedy by either clicking 'like' or 'dislike' then dislike should be what most normal folk would go with?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick and people are complaining that there's too many people disliking it and it's the people complaining that we've to be outraged at?

Either way it's petty, it's irrelevant and should just be forgotten about. 

RIP Ryan. 

28 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm confused. Why would anyone actually 'like' the story? Surely if you're going to express your emotions on the tragedy by either clicking 'like' or 'dislike' then dislike should be what most normal folk would go with?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick and people are complaining that there's too many people disliking it and it's the people complaining that we've to be outraged at?

Either way it's petty, it's irrelevant and should just be forgotten about. 

RIP Ryan. 

It's not liking or disliking the article/story.

People are making comments in the comments section sending their condolences and saying how sad it is which the majority of people are "liking" the comments yet there are quite a few dislikes that you wouldn't normally expect on a similar article where somebody has died, which means there are clearly scum fans (and probably quite a few from the other Rangers hating teams in Scotland no doubt) showing how they truly feel, yet they haven't got the balls to stick their head above the parapet and make a negative comment.

Not going to lie, when I'm thinking about this incident, Sturgeon's comments and the dislike arrows on the Daily Mail website are two things that don't pop up as things I care about.

Way more importantly, fellow supporters wellbeing is all that is important.

On 2 October 2016 at 9:55 PM, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

It's not liking or disliking the article/story.

People are making comments in the comments section sending their condolences and saying how sad it is which the majority of people are "liking" the comments yet there are quite a few dislikes that you wouldn't normally expect on a similar article where somebody has died, which means there are clearly scum fans (and probably quite a few from the other Rangers hating teams in Scotland no doubt) showing how they truly feel, yet they haven't got the balls to stick their head above the parapet and make a negative comment.

You mean there are trolls ONLINE? That's the one place I felt safe and free of being offended. 

Oh well, under the covers is where I stay from now on :(