MOH

RangersMedia

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, billsim1984 said:

That's what made me think it was, the way he ran off and Clint stayed in the net. Think hill was too tired to run off to celebrate. :lol:

I think the Lustig challenge after he scored gave him a dead leg, looked like he was trying to pull himself up using the net after it.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I think the Lustig challenge after he scored gave him a dead leg, looked like he was trying to pull himself up using the net after it.

Aye maybe, he just looked fucked. :lol: him and Kenny in the net, combined age of about 75 gettin it up the bheasts behind the goal. What a moment 

Guest Lloyd72

Aye maybe, he just looked fucked. :lol: him and Kenny in the net, combined age of about 75 gettin it up the bheasts behind the goal. What a moment 

They've both been class this season, Clint has gone from an underwhelming signing nobody wanted to our best defender and a great leader in our team

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

They've both been class this season, Clint has gone from an underwhelming signing nobody wanted to our best defender and a great leader in our team

My pick for poty big Clint. Didn't think I'd be saying that after the Burnley friendly! 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

My pick for poty big Clint. Didn't think I'd be saying that after the Burnley friendly! 

SInce Killie away he has been a consistently good defender, It'd be hard to argue against him for poty, for me its Miller, Wes or Hill.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

SInce Killie away he has been a consistently good defender, It'd be hard to argue against him for poty, for me its Miller, Wes or Hill.

Aye I'd agree with that although wes' kicking early on today gave me the fear as he does from time to time. :lol:

Guest Lloyd72

Aye I'd agree with that although wes' kicking early on today gave me the fear as he does from time to time. :lol:

Aye hopefully Pedro boots that passing back to the keeper every 5 minutes to fuck, then Wes can focus on the thing he is great at which is shot stopping