MOH

RangersMedia

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah. So far we've got Albertz, Amato, Amoruso, Caniggia, Gattuso, McCann, Reyna, Papac, Jelavic, Novo and loads more wiped from our history in this 'ideal' no-Catholic world.

Doesn't sound that ideal to me.

Novo not religious at all. I'm sure i read somewhere can't prove it though a bit like how Elephants can't be a real thing.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

To all the ohalloran lovers out there ,wait till he gets a run of games and you'll see how shite he is,starting tomorrow when he gets subbed(hopefully he won't play from the start)

What do you have against the guy (other than the obvious "Catholic" thing) ?

Just now, psb07158 said:

What do you have against the guy (other than the obvious "Catholic" thing) ?

Nothing to do with being a pape, I couldn't care less if we had a few tims in the team as long as they were good players,but this guy apart from being a headless chicken,and I've said on other topics I know for a fact that he is only here for the money,would love to be at the paedodome along with his father,and at least 2 players don't like him.(you can believe it or not,if nobody does I couldn't give 2 fucks,just trying to enlighten fellow bears what he's like)

10 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

To all the ohalloran lovers out there ,wait till he gets a run of games and you'll see how shite he is,starting tomorrow when he gets subbed(hopefully he won't play from the start)

ohalloran lovers :lol: 

What a mongo.

31 minutes ago, Smile said:

Novo not religious at all. I'm sure i read somewhere can't prove it though a bit like how Elephants can't be a real thing.

Mmm. If you like, Smile. 

I have never seen a player divide the support so much, he is kind of like marmite in a sense (I rate the player) and imho, he has been our most dangerous attacking threat when he has started, he offers us something different when the front three we normally play are shite. He is the only proper winger we have and you can tell he is a winger, he is a lot more dangerous than mckay has been imho!

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

What he does now is all that matters, unless he was some IRA supporting nut, which I sincerely doubt. He wouldn't be here if he was.

Neil McCann is the prime example of why we shouldn't be so blind. If we only choose from Protestants we hamstring ourselves. It would be stupid (quite apart from it being archaic) to do that. 

Barton sympathises with them tbf.

Guest Lloyd72
On 27/10/2016 at 8:11 AM, CF2 WINNIE said:

He went down very easily twice or thrice when Garner got booked it all came from him stupidly giving the ball away as he went down after being tickled no fight in him at all.

No fight? I hope you were watching him today he was working his arse off down the right and putting in tackles all over the place