MOH

RangersMedia

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Has he changed his game possibly? He seems to have dropped deeper, and instead of running on the ballĀ he takes it from either around the halfway line or near enough and runs with it. He has brought the best out of Garner because he knows O'Halloran will give him certain chances. Hopefully this is the beginning of O'Halloran being a very good player for Rangers.

Good question - but we seemed able to send him away in situations that suited him, way more than we do with McKay.

I mentioned elsewhere that I thought I saw signs of him & Tav actually trying to work together & not take each others' space - if they can keep that going, looks like the start of something good for us!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HG5 said:

Good question - but we seemed able to send him away in situations that suited him, way more than we do with McKay.

I mentioned elsewhere that I thought I saw signs of him & Tav actually trying to work together & not take each others' space - if they can keep that going, looks like the start of something good for us!

He seems a different player, even in his demeanour! I really hope this guy becomes a big player for us because he has so much to offer with that kind of pace and talent.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

He seems a different player, even in his demeanour! I really hope this guy becomes a big player for us because he has so much to offer with that kind of pace and talent.

Yes - he's already spent far too much time doing what we do (sat on our arses, watching).

Up until this week, it had the whiff of seeing it through to January, then punting him.

Which would have been harsh as his opportunities have been sporadic at best.

Be nice to be able to make a judgement once he's had a decent run of games.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

imagine wee baz started doing exactly what MOH has done these last few games. Get the ball and attack the defender. Absolutely fuck all wrong with a good old fashioned hitting it beyond the defender and using your pace.

Not sure Barrie has that kind of pace, which may hold him back.

Amazed me the number of times he appeared to knock it too far, but still managed to catch it!

I sit at the bottom of GF and my wee boy who didn't make it wed night commented on how quick ohalloran was today when he went on pastĀ us down the wing the guy is an absolute flying machine. I was want him to get a goal especially first half with the way he was speeding down the wing and cutting in the ballĀ deserved to be buried in the back of the net and he nearly done once but just couldn't get the right connection. BP9 I think ur being a bit harsh on the people on here re ohalloran by saying everyone was saying he was Shite now hes the greatest( apart from a few) I think everyone was really just want to see the guy get a fair crack of it and now he's playing well and had 2 MOM in a row(imo)Ā that's where he's getting all the good comments and people want him staying in the team. If he had stayed and MW wasn't playing him then people were probably right in saying 500k was a waste .

• 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Obviously I don't think he touched the ball today and gets a lot of stick on here but he didn't celebrate the goal today like he was a tarrier. He loved it.

never clocked his reaction, he get involved did he?

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, markem said:

never clocked his reaction, he get involved did he?

Ran straight to the Rangers fansĀ with his arms out, Loved it.

MoH.jpg

He will play a big part under the new manager imo

Ā 

going by reports, the gaffer loves a direct game with 4-4-2 and fast pacey wingers so it should suit MOHĀ 

Ā 

certainly until the next window anywayĀ