MOH

RangersMedia

Guest Lloyd72

Great game today, created 3/4 good chances that we should have scored from and tore the  Killie leftback several new arseholes. His determination to win the ball back today was very noticeable. Still think Tav needs to trust him more and use him as an outlet.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be the first name on the team sheet for me on current form. The run in the first minute set the tone for the game. Their defence had no answer to him at all. Don't want to read to much into one performance but the whole team was so much quicker and direct and I put a lot of that down to O'Halloran. 

50 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

Has to be the first name on the team sheet for me on current form. The run in the first minute set the tone for the game. Their defence had no answer to him at all. Don't want to read to much into one performance but the whole team was so much quicker and direct and I put a lot of that down to O'Halloran. 

It lifted the crowd immediately and I think that went through to the players. We were excellent today

When Ibrox is buzzing it's a magnificent place to be. it died out a little in the 2nd half but the game was won by then. 

Agree with a lot of the comments  - he was absolutely terrific and never hides. I even saw him slide into a few defensive tackles, which made me smile! Nobody in the league can live with this guy's frightening pace. Surely his name must be the first on the team sheet next week? On a slightly different note, I just hope the rumours of MOH and Tavernier having a massive fall-out, are just that, rumours...or they've shook hands and moved on. Brilliant stuff today.  

Fantastic the day again for us and as someone above said he set the tone in the first couple of minutes with his run. That's what we need away from home someone like him to get the ball to and him to run and keep the ball up that end. If his final ball improves another bit then we have a really decent player who might actually be a steal at 500k as opposed to a total waste. Deserved his MOM award at ibrox the day. 

On 28/10/2016 at 4:44 PM, Ivybank said:

To all the ohalloran lovers out there ,wait till he gets a run of games and you'll see how shite he is,starting tomorrow when he gets subbed(hopefully he won't play from the start)

Heavy shite today. :) 

Played well today. Think his pace and directness would've scared the scum last week, providing we'd have been able to service his play cause I'm not sure we had enough of the ball to get the best out of him. In games were we dominate he definitely looks a player.