It's not the tactics

Nearly boaking at the bullshit excuses that utter spsstics love to pull out their arse on here. 

The problem is with the manager and the board end of. 

"The board signed Warburton" was their biggest excuse, that's out the window

And half the managers excuses are worn out now

Time for both to stop coming up with excuses and start delivering fuckin answers because this shit is getting monotonous and I've had enough of that since 2012

Wake the fuck up and stop accepting and excusing mediocrity

In terms of catching the taigs we've had a lack of investment this season. In terms of being able to leave every other shower of shite in this league behind us then we've been over invested in. We have about 3 players alone who are walking home with 60k p/with between them. The system isn't working now. The players aren't closing down and worst of all Warburton seems to have abandoned his principles from early last season.

We shut down we hunted in packs we knocked the ball around quickly. St johnstone were rapid on the counter 3 or 4 passes and they were in a shooting position. We were 12 passes at times to get to the halfway line.

An absolute joke and it's like le guen part 2

Can't add anything that hasn't  already been said tbh.

He seems scared that if he changes tactics he will look like he got it wrong previously, the club comes first though, not the gaffer's ego. His treatment of O'Halloran is baffling and the team has clearly lost confidence and he isn't  capable of geeing them up. McKay can pack his bags as well if he  doesn't get his finger out his sulking arse.

It fuckin is!

If the players he signed are unable to play the formation he wants then either he gets new players or changes tactics. He isn't getting new players (and I am far from impressed with many of the signing made) so he needs to get rid of the stubbornness, change this 4-3-3 and get results.

He ran out of ideas last night with 30 minutes to go. The changes he made were disappointing and had fuck all impact on the game and outcome. Last night I realised that things will only get worse as teams have figured us is out and we won't change anything about our game. Personally I wouldn't trust him with any more money as we'll just end up with players from the lower leagues in England who aren't good enough. Another result and performance like that on Saturday and he needs to go before anymore damage is done.

Tactics or not to many players on to many occasions are not performing. The manager has to recognise this and utilise the players he has at his disposal.Sticking with the same old same old isn't working.There's not been one game since we beat the scum in SC semi that the whole team have performed.The final against Hibs fuck 9/10 never turned up.You can carry one maybe two not at their best but practically every game we have 3/4/5  not turning up.It's down to MW and DW to spot this and make the changes,no fucking sentiment heads have to roll and not just for 45 minutes on the bench.

The tactics are the problem to be honest.

Warbs is asking guys like Hill and Kiernan to come out and play football from the back like Frank De Boer when they clearly don't have the ability to do so.

Set plays both for and against are dreadful and we seem like we have to pass the ball round every player in the team before we can actually put it into the box.

We just don't have the players to play expansive football and need to tighten up with a 4 or 5 in the middle of the park.

I think my original point has been lost on some of you. I am not saying that 4-3-3 is the right formation. I am also not saying the possession style is correct. I am saying that in my opinion we could play 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 and with the current squad we would be in the same position. It is the quality of our squad that is the main issue and yes the responsibly for that lies at Warburton's door. He had enough time and backing in the summer to get the right players in to have a squad capable of beating everyone else bar Celtic.

I agree with op to a certain extent we can still win with 433.

However the huge difference this season is tempo and pressing.

We are the most predictable and easiest team to set up and defend against.

Last season we had high percentage possession because we were keeping the ball playing wee triangle passes. Would hunt the ball down when we lost it. This season we have high percentage possession because the opposition let us have it because all we do is play a ball out to the wing and lack ideas with the final pass so are really easy to defend against.

We need to up the pace of our game again and play direct passes through the middle. Playing the passing game that we did allowed the opposition in the final third be drawn to our attack leaving space for Wallace and Tavernier to supply and score.

Get back to that rather than this slow build up play and predictable long ball out to the wingers