Bluepeter9

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Yes fine but what was last Wednesday about then?   One good game hardly makes a season.  You were posted missing on here after Wednesday's result.  What has Surender done to you?    I also think you meant to mention psychology.  Less drink and more study should help.

I was here on Wednesday! - this thread was about those who had chucked in the towel - read the match thread pre ok for confirmation - there is a long way to go yet with this squad, management and season  and many had given up on all 3. 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Only Bp9 can start a thread to try and slag fellow bears after a great result. 

United we stand, divided we fall. 

Some one needed to post a moaning thread post match - it's what RM is good at :pipe: besides enough people had a go at me for staying loyal to the team and management to warrant a dig at them! 

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

I just don't see the need for point scoring after a result like last night. We all have different ways of reacting to defeat, I take it horrendously because I have always known us to be the number 1 club in Scotland and I'll never feel any different. When people accept second, I don't, ever.

But you wallow in  all the whinging moaning threads when we don't play well - it's what some do best on here 

it also seems there are a few like you who like to dish it out when I remain positive and supportive but get all huffy when it gets dished back! 

See that's the thing BP9. Many of those who have criticised the players (I have) and the manager (I have) and who want him gone (I dont) really didnt see that result AND performance coming yesterday (I didnt).

But I went along and cheered on my team and was delighted as I'm sure many of those other 'surrender monkeys' did.

Just because folk don't try to be the uber positive no player or employee can do no wrong doesn't make them a lesser Rangers fan you know.

As for the match thread, dunno about that, I don't get WiFi and wouldn't be reading it during the match if I did. I take no notice of it as I'm at the game supporting my team.

Enjoy the result, I am. If youre happy to have that off your chest, having a go at other bears on such a fine day then fair dos, thats a mark of the man you are.

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Daft post, but I understand the sentiment.

Some of the loudest 'Warbs out' brigade have disappeared yesterday afternoon, evening and now this morning.

Almost like they are only happy when they are angry. 

Yeah but the negative threads and posts have been critical of players and manager. Not so much threads created berating those who backed him / them.

So after yesterday expected and saw plenty positive threads & posts (ignoring the sack him anyway one) about players and manager. 

Only one individual saw fit to have a go at other bears. Not one positive threads did he create, nope a critical divisive negative one. Irony if ever there was one from Mr uber positive supporter.

And that's just low.

33 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

See that's the thing BP9. Many of those who have criticised the players (I have) and the manager (I have) and who want him gone (I dont) really didnt see that result AND performance coming yesterday (I didnt).

But I went along and cheered on my team and was delighted as I'm sure many of those other 'surrender monkeys' did.

Just because folk don't try to be the uber positive no player or employee can do no wrong doesn't make them a lesser Rangers fan you know.

As for the match thread, dunno about that, I don't get WiFi and wouldn't be reading it during the match if I did. I take no notice of it as I'm at the game supporting my team.

Enjoy the result, I am. If youre happy to have that off your chest, having a go at other bears on such a fine day then fair dos, thats a mark of the man you are.

.. the pre kick off match thread was full of folks handing the sheep the points before even kick of ( seems like you had surrendered as well with your didn't see it coming comments) - and I took the usual verbal abuse for saying support the team and don't give up - I'm glad the majority of fans at ibrox did not reflect that pathetic 'we're fucked attitude' ( the crowd were well up for it) but that attitude was well in evidence in here. Let's hope we all kick on now! 

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah but the negative threads and posts have been critical of players and manager. Not so much threads created berating those who backed him / them.

So after yesterday expected and saw plenty positive threads & posts (ignoring the sack him anyway one) about players and manager. 

Only one individual saw fit to have a go at other bears. Not one positive threads did he create, nope a critical divisive negative one. Irony if ever there was one from Mr uber positive supporter.

And that's just low.

But folks can come on and attack my attitudes all the time but get all up tight when I dig back - that's just saft and smacks of being able to dish it out but not take it back - mind you no real surprise there. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

.. the pre kick off match thread was full of folks handing the sheep the points before even kick of ( seems like you had surrendered as well with your didn't see it coming comments) - and I took the usual verbal abuse for saying support the team and don't give up - I'm glad the majority of fans at ibrox did not reflect that pathetic 'we're fucked attitude' ( the crowd were well up for it) but that attitude was well in evidence in here. Let's hope we all kick on now! 

How do you know what thousands of fans thought?

I'll tell you the thoughts of about 40. The 3 guys I went with, 5 guys sitting near me and then 30 on the supporters bus home. 2 were confident we would win. 2 out of 40. And no I wasn't one.

What's your sample basis?

And see out if those I went with and who sat beside me, we all bellowed out our support and imo helped our win.

It has fuck all to do at a game with what we post on forums. Do you really not get your idiocy in trying to correlate the two?

"Surrender" fuck all.

But come onto fuck starting a bitching thread after a positive day. It's not even trolling it's just you trying to be Mr uber and failing miserably.

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But folks can come on and attack my attitudes all the time but get all up tight when I dig back - that's just saft and smacks of being able to dish it out but not take it back - mind you no real surprise there. 

No.

Starting a thread to have a go at other bears is piss poor.

I told you so type posts in threads, even starting a thread backing MW saying he can and did change it, yeah go for it.

Surrender monkey thread - piss poor but not unexpected and typical.

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Fact is, I've remained fairly neutral regarding all of this, but I feel the fans have a right to moan and not trust after the absolute shite we've been put through with this team - and you cannot deny it has been absolutely shite at times.

What you're missing is even although >some< folk had a moan and were negative before the match the team was well supported throughout.

What you don't seem to understand is this is just a forum and very little, if any, can be fed back to the team, so I would say to you the attitude of - if you can't beat them join them regarding pisstaking etc is just as poor as your opinion of warbs out brigade.

I fail to see what you're trying to achieve. As sporting says, you're no bigger a rangers fan because you're unnaturally positive all the time. I would say the opinions that our team may well be in a bad shape after our performances are those of well rounded individuals. Being positive all the time for no other reason than to be positive can be very negative as well because you can end up supporting actions which can lead to failure - sometimes seeing reality - even if it's not hugely positive - is one of the best ways of improving.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Some one needed to post a moaning thread post match - it's what RM is good at :pipe: besides enough people had a go at me for staying loyal to the team and management to warrant a dig at them! 

I have different political opinions from you. I disagree with you most times. I share one thing that both us love and I know you do love rangers as much as me. I give you respect today my friend as you are right with your comments.

I get BP9's inner frustration (on this subject!).

If you still back the manager / players, then (on RM) you're a 'happy clapper' and the 'reason we'll end up like all the other diddy Scottish teams with no standards'.

Despite the poll last week that had the 'Warbs oot' brigade at 25%, if you back them and believe in what they are trying to do then you need to be ready for a sustained abuse session from some on here. 

In some sense I think good on him for hitting back and reveling in a bit of success after a few weeks of abuse, but for me I'll just be enjoying the result (and only feeling a little bit smug about it). 

39 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No.

Starting a thread to have a go at other bears is piss poor.

I told you so type posts in threads, even starting a thread backing MW saying he can and did change it, yeah go for it.

Surrender monkey thread - piss poor but not unexpected and typical.

Plenty people have had a righty good go at BP9, me and others for backing the management team and the players.

- "happy clappers"

- "no standards"

- "reason we'll end up like all the Scottish diddy teams" 

Fair enough if he wants a dig back. Some are happy to dish it out, need to be able to take it too. 

21 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Plenty people have had a righty good go at BP9, me and others for backing the management team and the players.

- "happy clappers"

- "no standards"

Fair enough if he wants a dig back. Some are happy to dish it out, need to be able to take it too. 

Err one thing I think I have proved is I can take it - I've been on here for 7 years or so - but there are a few sensitive souls who get all uppity because I take the piss back - diddums! 

22 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

- "happy clappers"

- "no standards"

My point specifically is starting a negative divisive thread regards it after a positive afternoon.

It's pish and ironic, especially from such an uber positive individual.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Daft post, but I understand the sentiment.

Some of the loudest 'Warbs out' brigade have disappeared yesterday afternoon, evening and now this morning.

Almost like they are only happy when they are angry. 

What a crock of shite. 

I didn't see anyone disappear yesterday evening that has been calling for Warburton to go. I am one of those people myself and I was absolutely ecstatic to see us win yesterday. Fuck knows how you can say that failing is what makes some supporters happy.

It could be turned around and said that the only thing that makes some people happy is taking some shite moral high ground over fellow supporters on absolutely every topic ever. It could be said Bp9 only wants Warburton to succeed so he can make threads like this. 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And that's just low.

Picking my words carefully here as you mate are another poster who's posts I have plenty time for. I would say however on this you are wrong. 

The stick those that have remained backers of MW have taken has been plenty and has been directed on them personally.

To be fair the guy retracted it but there was a well supported thread started suggesting that those continuing to support MW were probably those that bend over for our enemies including the media, tims etc.  Within minutes of the FT whistle mid week there was another started about the patient loyal etc.  I'm sitting fucking devastated at what happened at Tynecastle to then find I have other bears pretty much taking the opportunity to point score.

Dont get me wrong based on the dross we have seen this year I don't blame any poster for venting and questioning MW however the problem for me is (and you have hit the nail on the head) when Bears are being personally ridiculed and gloated over when we lose a game. I honestly could not believe the mid-week reaction, almost a level of satisfaction being the response to that capitulation  'told you so'

Ive made my point a few times on this and will say no more as I run the risk of becoming exactly what I have a problem with however although BP's thread title for me is a bit much I do have sympathy for the sentiment.  

5 minutes ago, markem said:

Picking my words carefully here as you mate are another poster who's posts I have plenty time for. I would say however on this you are wrong. 

The stick those that have remained backers of MW have taken has been plenty and has been directed on them personally.

To be fair the guy retracted it but there was a well supported thread started suggesting that those continuing to support MW were probably those that bend over for our enemies including the media, tims etc.  Within minutes of the FT whistle mid week there was another started about the patient loyal etc.  I'm sitting fucking devastated at what happened at Tynecastle to then find I have other bears pretty much taking the opportunity to point score.

Dont get me wrong based on the dross we have seen this year I don't blame any poster for venting and questioning MW however the problem for me is (and you have hit the nail on the head) when Bears are being personally ridiculed and gloated over when we lose a game. I honestly could not believe the mid-week reaction, almost a level of satisfaction being the response to that capitulation  'told you so'

Ive made my point a few times on this and will say no more as I run the risk of becoming exactly what I have a problem with however although BP's thread title for me is a bit much I do have sympathy for the sentiment.  

Spot on (tu) 

6 minutes ago, markem said:

I am also one that continues to back MW. Have never called for him to go or be sacked. Yet.

Perhaps when you do it with reason rather than a condescending "I'm better than you" and an uber supporter, well perhaps then there's less animosity.

Yes I get the drift of him feeling vindicated in some small way from an excellent result and good performance.

Again, imo a divisive condescending negative thread started to allow him to gloat isn't the way to go about it.

And I take on board what you say as you have been objective and considered in delivering your point of view. 

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I am also one that continues to back MW. Have never called for him to go or be sacked. Yet.

Perhaps when you do it with reason rather than a condescending "I'm better than you" and an uber supporter, well perhaps then there's less animosity.

Yes I get the drift of him feeling vindicated in some small way from an excellent result and good performance.

Again, imo a divisive condescending negative thread started to allow him to gloat isn't the way to go about it.

And I take on board what you say as you have been objective and considered in delivering your point of view. 

I think we are saying the same thing tbh