We're no dead yet you surrender monkeys

Bluepeter9

Chill out BP9 :lol: the team proved a lot of us wrong today, i'll admit i thought Aberdeen would have beaten us or a draw at best, but that was the best team performance i've seen for some time, a team fighting for one and other for 90+ mins, should be like that every week.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Chill out BP9 :lol: the team proved a lot of us wrong today, i'll admit i thought Aberdeen would have beaten us or a draw at best, but that was the best team performance i've seen for some time, a team fighting for one and other for 90+ mins, should be like that every week.

I agree that it should be like that every week.

Also given the match thread pre match and the abuse I was getting for BACKING the team ( go figure) - surely I'm allowed a wee bit of fun at the expense of those who surrendered pre game. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree that it should be like that every week.

Also given the match thread pre match and the abuse I was getting for BACKING the team ( go figure) - surely I'm allowed a wee bit of fun at the expense of those who surrendered pre game. 

(tu) 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

To all of you who had given up before we even kicked off - who were putting the nails in MWs coffin - who's amateur psycology said the dressing room was lost,  that there was no fight in the team, who had given the points to Aberdeen without a ball being kicked - No Surender 

today was what we are all about - the crowd was up for it - the team was up for it - and that's what we are all about not the negativity and defeatism displayed on here by many 

Stop yer moaning about folk moaning 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

To all of you who had given up before we even kicked off - who were putting the nails in MWs coffin - who's amateur psycology said the dressing room was lost,  that there was no fight in the team, who had given the points to Aberdeen without a ball being kicked - No Surender 

today was what we are all about - the crowd was up for it - the team was up for it - and that's what we are all about not the negativity and defeatism displayed on here by many 

Enjoy today mate - I know I will but we have a long way to go because Aberdeen are very ordinary yet we still had to sweat blood, oil and tears to get that result today. 

Put into another perspective and compare how that mhob swatted them aside with ease last week. 

There's hardly a player in that team/squad worthy of our jersey - today is not fooling me one bit. 

Memories are all short, his time is still up for me.  It wasn't even that impressive a win over Aberdeen at home even though it was a far cry from Wednesday.  This happens every week, we do okay in a game then next game we're shit and I'm saying it as one of those who didn't think we were gonna lose against them.  All things considered I seen nothing positive to suggest the rest of the season still isn't going to be a scrap for second.

I expected us to win today :)

The trick now is to keep repeating it but we will still suffer from the same problems we've all been complaining about until we get some consistently good solid pros. Shame we'll be missing Clint Hill for the Hearts match as he was good today.

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: I know this place misses the misery of a good moaning thread so I thought isle start one! 

Thank fuck for that!

Today was a great day out for once in a long time, but seeing the sheep at close quarters just does something to you and we humped them as well! At last more than a few turned up today, so we just have to keep it going. King Kenny a hero. Love what he is all about. We went at them. What we may lack in skill we do need to compensate with the fighting sprit shown today. Show them who we are and start doing a few, even with 433 it's possible!

Got to agree with MW for the first time in a long time. 5 changes and it was needed and we need more.

just a great day.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Thank fuck for that!

Today was a great day out for once in a long time, but seeing the sheep at close quarters just does something to you and we humped them as well! At last more than a few turned up today, so we just have to keep it going. King Kenny a hero. Love what he is all about. We went at them. What we may lack in skill we do need to compensate with the fighting sprit shown today. Show them who we are and start doing a few, even with 433 it's possible!

Got to agree with MW for the first time in a long time. 5 changes and it was needed and we need more.

just a great day.

Well said 

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Threads like this do nothing but take shine off a great win 

Fella first of all I will say that I have time for your posts/comments on here however to be fair....when we are poor we have countless posters rushing on here to give it tight to others who have stuck by MW - now here we are tonight and those same persons who took plenty stick mid week (the threads are still there) are told they are taking the shine off a great win by having a moment of satisfaction.

No disrespect buddy, I might be wrong but I think you might have turned up on the 'patient loyal' thread?

For the record I honestly, categorically believe we all deserve today, we all want the same thing.

Edit: In hindsight, looking again at the thread title, I have a bit more understanding of your point.

you're gloating for what reason?

we are all happy due to the performance against the woolie boabies - can we not just enjoy that?

folk who weren't hopeful before the game had a huge stack of evidence to back that up so I don't really know what you're trying to achieve OP.

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

you're gloating for what reason?

we are all happy due to the performance against the woolie boabies - can we not just enjoy that?

folk who weren't hopeful before the game had a huge stack of evidence to back that up so I don't really know what you're trying to achieve OP.

Im Gloating  cause in the match thread pre kick off  there were so many posters who had 'surrendered' and also had a wee go at me for still believing in MW and the team - seems they can have a go and take the piss but Im wrong for doing the same back! 

27 minutes ago, markem said:

Fella first of all I will say that I have time for your posts/comments on here however to be fair....when we are poor we have countless posters rushing on here to give it tight to others who have stuck by MW - now here we are tonight and those same persons who took plenty stick mid week (the threads are still there) are told they are taking the shine off a great win by having a moment of satisfaction.

No disrespect buddy, I might be wrong but I think you might have turned up on the 'patient loyal' thread?

For the record I honestly, categorically believe we all deserve today, we all want the same thing.

Edit: In hindsight, looking again at the thread title, I have a bit more understanding of your point.

:lol:

I just don't see the need for point scoring after a result like last night. We all have different ways of reacting to defeat, I take it horrendously because I have always known us to be the number 1 club in Scotland and I'll never feel any different. When people accept second, I don't, ever.

6 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes fine but what was last Wednesday about then?   One good game hardly makes a season.  You were posted missing on here after Wednesday's result.  What has Surender done to you?    I also think you meant to mention psychology.  Less drink and more study should help.

56 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

BP9 sucking all the oxygen out of the Bears Den, as usual,with this thread.

Football fans are fickle by nature. Rangers fans are the most fickle of all fans, which makes following Rangers a rollercoaster ride.

just as long as no one gets offended or anything by bigotry or sectarianistic shite