All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Next seasons ST’s aren’t in it yet, or they weren’t at the start of the week
  3. Silver Will be that for a long time I’d imagine because I’ve no interest in buying all the daft extra shite we offer throughout the season
  4. Brilliant best bit of news this year, need players with guts ,desire and heart .The two of them have none of them. Thanks for the service
  5. He’s a good manager, don’t think he’s anything particularly great though. His fascination with rotating keepers is bizarre.
  6. It’s how it’s worked for me and that’s all I care about tbh.
  7. I'd argue you've already been proved wrong on that one tbh.
  8. Too kind there. He has some horrible opinions on football.
  9. Aye, think he's on a fishing expedition there 🎣 I'd rather have McCrorie (who I thinks a good keeper) 1st choice than him.
  10. You have some interesting opinions on football mate.
  11. Gerrard reportedly in for Tav and Goldson.............
  12. Don't think Butland would go but if a very decent offer comes in then we would be daft not to look at it. It's all well saying plenty of goalkeeping options out there but our luck is bound to run out with goalies sooner or later. You could easily get 5+ years out of Butland which again makes him an attractive prospect to a team down south.
  13. Good call. The much lauded Chinese World Champion has never happened yet. The fact Ding hasn't won it by this stage of his career suggests he perhaps doesn't have a strong enough mindset for it. The law of averages alone would suggest a Chinese player WILL win it at some point and Si Jiahui does look good in bursts. In saying that he's already 4-2 down to Jak Jones as I type!
  14. Today
  15. Talk Hart out of retiring, get him to work on his penalty taking and we can replace Tav as well 😉
  16. I think Gerrard coming for Tav and Goldson with a high offer allows all parties to save face. Tav and Goldson save face as they get the glory of a high transfer and probably a great wee retirement package. The Club save face by receiving an offer which can't be refused for two of our longest serving players, rather than just trying to punt them for whatever we can. I know I'll get pushback on the need for the Club to save face. What I mean is that it doesn't look great us all looking to offload our record breaking captain, who's been at the Club for almost ten years, and vice captain, who has played almost every game since he's been here and has been (for all his faults) the best CH we've had in his time here. For what it's worth, I'm not against replacing them and I know they're both far from perfect, but I just think there should be a level of dignity/decorum when selling your captain (who has pulled us out of a lot of holes).
  17. We could go get barkas then, knows the scottish game inside and out, just needs a solid backline in front of him
  18. Bazunu’s fucked. Done his achilles and out for the rest of the year.
  1. Load more activity