209 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join the protest

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mate not at the moment, as it seems this is about Whyte other than Rangers on Thursday night. I will reserve judgement untill i have seen the programme then i will give an honest answer

After all they have done prior to Rangers taking this decision?

No mate not at the moment, as it seems this is about Whyte other than Rangers on Thursday night. I will reserve judgement untill i have seen the programme then i will give an honest answer

Forget about Thursdays programme mate. Would you support a protest about their past behaviour.

My answers yes by the way OP.

BBC = Banned By Champions..................

Stick your license fee up your sh*tter ....

I live in Tenerife and watch all your pishy programmes for free anyway.......when I say all I mean maybe 2 shows.

Oh and Chick Young is a pure c*nt of a man !! a pure dobber that couldn't predict 1st and 2nd each way in a 2 horse race...

....... F.T.P.A.T.V..........

Forget about Thursdays programme mate. Would you support a protest about their past behaviour.

My answers yes by the way OP.

Yes but as it says "now the club have made their stance" then its going on Thursdays programme. The karaoke style lyrics to our songs and shocking editing yet fuck all karaoke version of the taigs IRAoke's.

Yes on all them, but i think Whyte has done this due to Thursday not being great for him

Yes but as it says "now the club have made their stance" then its going on Thursdays programme. The karaoke style lyrics to our songs and shocking editing yet fuck all karaoke version of the taigs IRAoke's.

Yes on all them, but i think Whyte has done this due to Thursday not being great for him

Yip I agree. If it hadn't been for that, the BBC would still be enjoying the Ibrox hospitality right now.

Saying that I'm just thinking of the free tellys if we decide to loot the joint.

No - cant see what it would achieve or even hope to achieve. I dont buy all this conspiracy stuff and I am rather dissapointed at how the club have handled this and the timing of it prior to Thursday. Paranoia should be left where we expect it - across the city and not in the leadership of our club.

No - cant see what it would achieve or even hope to achieve. I dont buy all this conspiracy stuff and I am rather dissapointed at how the club have handled this and the timing of it prior to Thursday. Paranoia should be left where we expect it - across the city and not in the leadership of our club.

What conspiracy :lol: The proof IS IN PLAIN SIGHT !

And to be fair, I don't really buy into all your nationalist filth and athiest poison your always quick to shove in all of our faces.

Will this protest include the ultimate sanction, the cancellation of television licences?

This was my thought also.

Although you'd probably end up in the clink b4 being able to head to the bbc carpark

Tv license is outrageous. £12 a month for 2 channel. Sky offer a deal that gets u multi channels/free broadband/free phone calls for £16 a month.

That puts it into perspective how ridiculous the bbc is