John Collins

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Mr Hair Dye Six Pack will be saying the same when we have won the title a couple of times when we get back next season and the great unwashed are facing paying the Co-op back the £19 million they owe.

But then he won't be there or his saddo chum Ronnie. Shame really.

:mutley:

Long may it continue, they haven't just stood still when we were demoted - they've regressed.

We've ripped apart our infrastructure and are doing things the right way now, it's not going to be an one or two season thing though but we are doing all the right things which should lead to us taking our rightful place at the top of Scottish football again.

I believe it's affecting them mentally on the park already, we have an excuse if we don't win the top league next year, they don't.

I don't know a single team that wouldn't want to be in Rangers position. We're the most successful football club in the world

have a good manager that knows how to build a team

a good team

a striker that doesn't look like a thumb,

players that don't argue with Warbuton when they get subbed

fans that know what personal hygiene

and

17 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw as of right now.

But please do tell me collins how Celtic are so much better off with them getting kicked out of Europe again, have a struggling manager that every fan wanting fired. Fuck the celtic board even said to the fans they were racist xD All I've heard from the rangers board is praise for us.