Semi Final Tickets

Inigo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/club-news/item/6621-season-ticket-holder-information

Why is the whole Govan stand being in reserve for the time being, pending Utds sales?

Only thing I can think of

Bit shite a Govan season ticket holder has been moved and then his seat can become available

Then again to flip it it's technically a neutral venue and there's no obligation to hand over these wee privileges to us

Only thing I can think of

Bit shite a Govan season ticket holder has been moved and then his seat can become available

Then again to flip it it's technically a neutral venue and there's no obligation to hand over these wee privileges to us

Aye, but only part of the Govan is supposed to be potentially available to them, so why is the whole thing being held back?

Pain in the arse! Ideally I'd have liked to be in my own seat but sadly these Dundonian f/wits are pissing everyone about!

This'll be another place where we are told to "move on" or to "forgive and forget" - well - no fucking chance! I'll never forgive or forget these rhodent bastards! Please please - let us turn them over in front of their season's record turn out of peh eating scum! Oh God no - they aren't buyin pehs at this game!

Just in case they sell enough to be able to demand more tickets?

They'd been allocated an absolute maximum that only included about a third of the Govan stand though. 8000 initially possibly rising to 11000 depending on sales.