Semi Final Tickets

Inigo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely shocking that the majority are being fucked about by a shower mutants who don't know how many tickets they can sell. They won't buy tickets, they won't buy food ? What fuck good are they too anybody ? I would throw hoat pies at them but they would probably pick them up and eat them !

I've never sat in the Main Stand, think the Club Deck would be too high for my liking though :lol:

It's not he height it's the fact if your more than 5ft your knees are up around your ears when you sit down. :lol:

Anyway just read my email again and anyone with a juvenile on their pals group will be in the Copland, so that's me sorted.

United have sold the initial allocation

How much can they get maximum ? 13000 ?

I think if they got 20000 they could shift them as they seem to be arrogant about them coming to beat us

If they thought we would steam roller them like we usually do they would be lucky to sell the 65000

Anyone got an official link to where it says they've sold the Broomloan rather than ArabsTrust blowing steam?

http://videocelts.com/2014/03/blogs/latest-news/dundee-united-sell-tickets-in-record-numbers-for-ibrox-semi-final

Apologies for the website but only one I could see that's recent

http://videocelts.co...brox-semi-final

Apologies for the website but only one I could see that's recent

6.5k sold ... could go two ways - could be a platform for a massive push or anyone who was going anyway just got in quick to make a statement and the sales will die a death.

6.5k sold ... could go two ways - could be a platform for a massive push or anyone who was going anyway just got in quick to make a statement and the sales will die a death.

If they can take 20000 to a final at hampden then they can take that to ibrox as they are really making a big thing about shifting the tickets

This is a pathetic situation fuxake. Rangers season ticket holders have to wait until every scumdee untied fans (and probable others) demand is satisfied, before we can even think about whether or not its going to be a ticket scramble.

This is a pathetic situation fuxake. Rangers season ticket holders have to wait until every scumdee untied fans (and probable others) demand is satisfied, before we can even think about whether or not its going to be a ticket scramble.

It's bloody pathetic, if they were playing st mirren lucky if they brought 5k

As a season ticket holder and one of the ones who bothered my arse to go along to the Albion Rovers and Dunfermline games I will be severely gutted if I don't get a ticket

Same here.

Pushed out by a bunch of glory hunting Dumpdee fans. Will no doubt be the first game of the season for the majority of them.

It's the duty of every Bear who gets a ticket to sing loud and proud and drown their pathetic support out for everyone watching on TV to hear.

On the CCCS and got £24 taken off the bank today so looks like we are either in the main stand or enclosure.

Utd appear to have sold their allocation and are now selling the Govan - wonder how much of the Govan they will be allowed to sell?

its going to cause a real problem for our season ticket holders not on CCCS or supporters club trying to get a ticket.

General sales of tickets for our William Hill Scottish Cup semi final commence today, Friday, 28 March.

Please note that our allocation for tickets in the Broomloan Stand and Govan West Stand (Adults £15; Concessions £5) is now completely sold out.

Tickets are available for the Govan Stand priced at £23 for both adults and concessions.

Purchases can be made in person at the ticket office desk in the Club Shop or by telephone on 01382 833166 (options 1 or 3). Additional staff and telephone lines have been arranged. All tickets must be purchased at the time of placing the order, in cash, or by debit or credit card. We regret that we cannot accept orders for payment on collection in this instance.

Pre paid tickets can now be collected from the ticket office desk in the Club Shop, which is open until 7pm tonight (Friday) or will be delivered by post, if this was requested.

The Ticket office will be open for ticket sales today, 28 March, from 9am to 7pm, Saturday 29 March from 9am to 5pm and Sunday 30 March, 12 noon until 4pm. Thereafter normal opening hours of 9am until 5pm will apply. Phone lines will be open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. All pre paid orders can be collected from the Club Shop on receipt of the tickets from the SFA. Alternatively, tickets can be sent out by recorded delivery, subject to a handling charge of £1.50 per ticket (up to a maximum charge of £6 per order in respect of orders for multiple tickets). We regret that we cannot accept orders for payment on collection in this instance.

#2WinsFromSilver

TICKET OFFICE OPENING HOURS:

FRIDAY 28TH MARCH 9AM- 7PM

SATURDAY 29TH MARCH 9AM - 5PM

SUNDAY 30TH MARCH 12 NOON - 4PM

MONDAY 31ST MARCH ONWARDS 9AM-5PM

PHONE LINE HOURS:

FRIDAY 28TH MARCH 9AM- 5PM

MONDAY 31 MARCH 9AM - 5PM and each week day thereafter

So whats the story concerning season ticket holders not on CCCS......

There's not 25-27k on the CCCS so it's safe to assume a season ticket holder sale will be communicated in due course the minute Dundee United's window is shut (which is April 1st, I think?)

There's not 25-27k on the CCCS so it's safe to assume a season ticket holder sale will be communicated in due course the minute Dundee United's window is shut (which is April 1st, I think?)

Cheers for that mate..would be gutting to miss out on this.Wed. the 2nd springs to mind right enough.?