Will the hibs team applaud the newly crowned champions onto the pitch?

Thermopylae

Just wondering if Dundee Utd beat septic on Saturday will hibs do the decent thing and applaud us onto the pitch?

I don't see why not after all teams like hibs are always telling us how unbitter and unbigoted they are ... so now's the time for them to prove it :pipe:

I would like to think that they would do, but not to sure if the will applaud us.

I think if john hughes is to keep the good guy image that he cultivates he will have to make sure his team do this

Same. I think they will definetly do it.

If we are crowned champs on the sunday, its the following saturday ( tannadice ) we get applauded, well thats what i heard off the guy that runs my bus. He wants us to win it against Dundee Utd so we get applauded at porkheid :wink:

What happens if celtc draw?

We win the league as it would be 10 points vlear if we lost, and if we win 13 points clear if we won with 9 points to play for left.

Cheers m8. We will win.

no bother mate

well i know this aint Scotland but Man Utd applauded Chelsea and do you think Ferguson would have enjoyed his team applauding and bowing down to the special one's champions i think not and i think John Hughes even though he played for them will be respectful enough to acknowledge our achievement

Never will they do this, and I wouldn't expect them to, I wouldn't want to applaud them on the park if they won the league

Hibs did it for them a few years back. I can't see why they won't do it for us this year.

Never will they do this, and I wouldn't expect them to, I wouldn't want to applaud them on the park if they won the league

Hibs did it for them a few years back. I can't see why they won't do it for us this year.

because they hate us with a passion :lol:, it would never happen. plus, do you really think the hibs fans are classy enough to sit their and applaud us ?