Rabiu Afolabi

RFC55

Salzburg defender Rabiu Afolabi has found a new club. The 31-year-old hires in Scotland at the Glasgow Rangers.

The former Salzburg defender Rabiu Afolabi has found a new club. The 31-year-old hires in Scotland at the Glasgow Rangers an.Nach two years in the city of Mozart, the contract was the Nigerian-Belgian double-citizen not renewed. From 2003 to 2005 played for the Afolabi Austria.Während Joaquin Boghossian is expected to return to South America, Brazil, the two test pilots and Alex Jefferson by RB Brasil were filed.

wacko.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his Wikipedia page says Frankfurt for this season wacko.gif

He hasnt signed for them as far as i can see other than wiki wacko.gif

I have only seen the translation on facebook i dont know where it has came from

He is on their squad list but they have him as unsigned

FFS i would have hated to see the NON takeover list if these are the type of players we are being linked with. I can imagine some of the targets on the B list

Ross Tokley

Egil Ostenstad comes out of retirement

Etc the list goes on!

FFS i would have hated to see the NON takeover list if these are the type of players we are being linked with. I can imagine some of the targets on the B list

Ross Tokley

Egil Ostenstad comes out of retirement

Etc the list goes on!

davie calm down gie the guy a chance if this is true we have signed shit players in the past but we always give them a chance

davie calm down gie the guy a chance if this is true we have signed shit players in the past but we always give them a chance

Fair enough i just think its important that we get the right players in and not just sign guys for the sake of it or because they are free or cheap

Fair enough i just think its important that we get the right players in and not just sign guys for the sake of it or because they are free or cheap

he might be free but he might turn out to be the best defender we have we dont know yet a thought the same when we signed foster on loan but he turned out not too bad or when we brought in ness hutton wylde or cole ( ano they arent signings bbut a fote they were shit) and they turned out well enough