Rookies At The Helm...

Muff

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best manager in the world can't stop players acting like fukin cunts!

The blame lies with everyone; the owner, manager and players!

Not good enough in the transfer market, not good enough on the training park, shite team selections, shocking performances and a team with absolutely no discipline. Mr. Whyte and Ally McCoist are two rookies.

I feel sorry for Ally McCoist. I'm disgusted that we have been knocked out by Swedish minnows... get your money out Mr. Whyte or fuck off!

Hardly the management's fault for fucking idiot Whittaker and the players losing the head.

We were controlling the game with 11 men so why go and do fucking stupid things?

Whittaker fuckin better not be playing on Saturday cause if he is he'll be getting abused all game - and by my reckoning he owes Rangers £10m!

Hardly the management's fault for fucking idiot Whittaker and the players losing the head.

We were controlling the game with 11 men so why go and do fucking stupid things?

Whittaker fuckin better not be playing on Saturday cause if he is he'll be getting abused all game - and by my reckoning he owes Rangers £10m!

You could argue it would never have happened under Walter so that would make it the management's fault.

My personal gripe is that the manager called the squad good enough to progress and thus failed to pursue his transfer targets aggressively enough.

Not good enough.

The manager should maybe have made changes, but getting two defenders sent off really limits his options. My biggest gripe is once again in a big game our discipline is no where near good enough, boughie and whitaker were a fuckin disgrace, they let their manager, team mates, club and fans down. Two absolutely needless sendings off and they should be fined the maximum by the club

People saying the management can't be blamed, no of course they can't be blamed for players taking it upon themselves to fuck everything up. What they can be blamed for is failing to try to address the situation. We were the better team, even with 10 men. Even with 9 for a while. We conceded a goal because the players left were dead on their feet, and once again Ally - who I love like family and criticise only with a heavy, heavy heart - stands there without a clue what to do. We make one sub. ONE. It doesn't matter if he doesn't think the bench is up to it, when you desperately need fresh legs on, you make a change.

And at the end of the day, the manager's terrible selection was the main reason we started this leg a goal down in the first place. I feel sorry for Ally and think certain players have let him down big time (Whittaker can fuck off, there's no defence) but he isn't blameless.

Malmo FF are shite, utter dog shit, they came to Ibrox and beat us, they got a 1-1 at home, we are out...

Embarrassing, our European record is laughable.

I agree, Rangers got embarrassed by a shite team. Players need to be signed and signed ASAP. some how i cant see it tho.