Interview wit Admin in Sunday Herald tomorrow - not good news.

Apparently the Sunday Herald have a interview with the Admin tomorrow where they openly talk about liquidation. Additionally Paul Murray is having meetings with Ticketus all week and about a final bid for Wednesday, apparently the chat coming out of his corner isn't positive - as quoted today, he has large reservation as to why the Admin has not started court proceeding to remove CW as major share holder. He is quoted as saying that he can start court proceedings himself to remove CW and may act on this next week, but it would be preferable that the admin acted on this.

Difficult days ahead.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he had fucking BK ready to buy the club and take this mess under control but the admin said no. And what about the player cuts as well? Remember those wage cuts that would keep the club running, something is amiss here, I really don't trust the administrators

The way I see this Wednesday deadline is.... It's basically the last throw of the dice to get a very late bid from somebody else.

It's worrying in the last few days, we've had Ally McCoist, Mark Hateley etc mention Liquidation. It's like they're preparing us for it. Very worrying times.

I'd rather play in the highland league, than lose years of history.

Supporting rangers is more than just winning, I'd quite happily go and play cove rangers with ally as player manager, than start a fresh.

No surrender.

(tu)

Well he had fucking BK ready to buy the club and take this mess under control but the admin said no. And what about the player cuts as well? Remember those wage cuts that would keep the club running, something is amiss here, I really don't trust the administrators

You know for a fact they have the money required? You know for a fact the administrators said no?

What we do know is that mini put in a indicative offer, Wednesday will be for them to show the actual cash. Or will they need to have a share issue hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

People keep saying back TBK but it has nothing to do with our backing it's up to the admin and thats it.

If TBK want to save us then let them put the money up front to save us (by being the best bid) instead of crying to the press.

Exactly, if reports are correct. TBK need to beat the rumoured bid of £25million from club 9 sports.

Liquidation :anguish:

Why get our hopes up with the news a few weeks go that there was 5 bidders and then they amount to nothing? Refuse to beleive a club of our size and with our history would have to resort to liquidation :(

Sadly, they just don't have the funds. Regardless if we back them or not.

They have the funds. Do they want to use the funds, I doubt it. But PM has the backers. Let's see if these people are indeed Rangers men.

So what's the point in all this effort we as fans are putting in trying to save our club, standing up for everything we believe in just to be liquidised, I'm no expert but that probably means we'll lose our history, The Rangers FC will be no more

We're being taken for a ride as usual here

Shouldn't be a problem then since Paul Murray had that very amount ready to take over Rangers last summer..

I shouldn't be, it should be a less bid than £25million for Paul Murray. Since he doesn't need to pay off Ticketus via a CVA. Personally if he has the funds I don't know why he's still stalling.

If liquidation was to occur (and I seriously hope it doesn't). The club wouldn't be the same for me. Our history couldn't be intertwined with the future IMO. The club I was born to support is the Rangers we know now, not some other club with a new name, new stadium?. Would be heartbreaking