Time for fan action!

We need to fucking act now and not just sit back on our arses when our club's future is at risk.

We NEED TBK in and we cannot take a chance with anyone else because we are RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

We need to let it be known we want TBK and noone else!

Fucking raging after seeing that Brian Kennedy interview, something doesn't add up here! TBK offered the money that D&P told them would be needed and yet they still reject the bid!

I'm really worried. They are rejecting BK who has been interested since the beginning, and always maintained it. Done due diligence, met the offer they wanted and ready to get to work tomorrow. Doesn't make sense.

Feeling Greene is just in to delay it for Whyte until it's too late.

Hope i'm wrong and BK and TBK are announced PB tonight though! Fans need to be heard!

We need to fucking act now and not just sit back on our arses when our club's future is at risk.

We NEED TBK in and we cannot take a chance with anyone else because we are RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

Fucking raging after seeing that Brian Kennedy interview, something doesn't add up here! TBK offered the money that D&P told them would be needed and yet they still reject the bid!

I'm sorry but i have to agree, at first i wasnt sure about the Bk but when BK joined i thought it looked alot more promising and today after watching him speak on SSN i just dont understand what D&P are playing at. He said he has had lots of meetings with Craig Whyte who agreed to sell his shares, also with D&P who told him on Saturday the deal was done. He said he can go into tommorow and buy us, i am really getting emotional about the whole thing, us females do that, but i just want what is best, and he is the only guy coming out and fighting for us, bill miller never showed his face and this 'london consortium' with Sheff Utd guy, oh yeah because they are doing so well. I am now tending to agree with BK that they just dont want them, yes they want more money but surely what is best for the club, should be the choice, and some random faceless businessmen no thank you, god if they didnt want Miller, i hate to think what the Banners will say about these guys? I just want some postive news and postive steps to save us.

If Kennedy and TBK put the money in they will win.

Fucking get a grip.

Kennedy spoke very well, and dropping in the names of Souness & Walter at this late stage was a cunning ploy to get us onside. I have to admit to falling for it......then I thought for a few minutes. Pure brinksmanship.

There are other bidders in, we know nothing much about them yet, so to jump into bed with Brian Kennedy on the back of one well timed press conference would be just silly, at best.

Totally agree mate. All Bears should put these petty differences to one side and back TBK and BK! Walter Smith and Greame Souness wouldn't join with them unless they knew they had the club's best interest at heart. The fact that these two wise Rangers legends are backing him should be enough for any Bear to back them too!!

The administrators, i feel, desperately want a newco and i'm worried as to what the hell they are playing at!

TBK are what we need to save the club we love!!

Totally agree mate. All Bears should put these petty differences to one side and back TBK and BK! Walter Smith and Greame Souness wouldn't join with them unless they knew they had the club's best interest at heart. The fact that these two wise Rangers legends are backing him should be enough for any Bear to back them too!!

The administrators, i feel, desperately want a newco and i'm worried as to what the hell they are playing at!

Dont believe the hype.

Walter Smith was satisfied with Craig Whyte's takeover.

He knows as much as any of us about other bidders.

Fucking get a grip.

Kennedy spoke very well, and dropping in the names of Souness & Walter at this late stage was a cunning ploy to get us onside. I have to admit to falling for it......then I thought for a few minutes. Pure brinksmanship.

There are other bidders in, we know nothing much about them yet, so to jump into bed with Brian Kennedy on the back of one well timed press conference would be just silly, at best.

To put the future of our club into the hands of people who we know absolutely nothing about would just be silly, VERY fucking silly.

Fucking get a grip.

It was a good interview but my thoughts are more to the fact we are taking a massive risk with our club if we back another consortium who have apparently done no due diligence inside Ibrox as opposed to TBK who are ready to start work right away. I'm shitting it :(