"...The Law's an Ass..." St Mirren Chairman

Just watching Reporting Scotland, and the St Mirren chairman was speaking about us, he said

"The Law is an ass.... What is the court doing getting involved in Football... Are we going to send everything to the court"...

I am a very calm woman but to hear such pathetic remarks, how dare we fight for justice, how dare we try to prove that such sanctions were illegal. I have been against the boycotts because i want to support the team but after hearing that from St Mirren, I am fully behind at least never going there again. They dont deserve another penny of our money!!!

We should NEVER forget the treatment so many clubs, press etc have given us... Never

Just watching Reporting Scotland, and the St Mirren chairman was speaking about us, he said

"The Law is an ass.... What is the court doing getting involved in Football... Are we going to send everything to the court"...

I am a very calm woman but to hear such pathetic remarks, how dare we fight for justice, i have been against the boycotts cos i want to support the team but after hearing that from St Mirren, I am fully behind at least never going there again. They dont deserve another penny of our money.

We should NEVER forget the treatment so many clubs, press etc have given us... Never

Shock horror.player kills oppositon player during a st midden game.....................police told to stay away as it's a football matter , what a dick.

I am a very calm woman but to hear such pathetic remarks, how dare we fight for justice, i have been against the boycotts cos i want to support the team but after hearing that from St Mirren, I am fully behind at least never going there again. They dont deserve another penny of our money.

You cant imagine him having the same opinion if it was the filth who won the court case.

Shock horror.player kills oppositon player during a st midden game.....................police told to stay away as it's a football matter , what a dick.

Let's look at this one more closely.

Butcher and Woods (Rangers FC) were taken to Court with the serial shagger 'Wherzaburdz' MacAvennie by Plod - on a football matter.

Duncan Ferguson (Rangers FC) was given stir after his arrest by Plod - on a football matter.

In both cases Rangers FC didn't appeal the Court of the land decisions.

Rangers go to Court and overturn a wrongly made decision - on a football matter.

This St Midden cunt can't have it both ways.

Let's look at this one more closely.

Butcher and Woods (Rangers FC) were taken to Court with the serial shagger 'Wherzaburdz' MacAvennie by Plod - on a football matter.

Duncan Ferguson (Rangers FC) was given stir after his arrest by Plod - on a football matter.

In both cases Rangers FC didn't appeal the Court of the land decisions.

Rangers go to Court and overturn a wrongly made decision - on a football matter.

This St Midden cunt can't have it both ways.

Yorkston will be beelin as it should have been him on tv........oh wait! his team got relegated uk.gif

Edmiston Drive i have given you rep i wish you could give more than one, that comment made me laugh the best all day thank you :crabflute:

He seemed so angry...like, overly angry if you know what I mean?

100% pape!

Youre right, he did look raging, is this really affecting HIS life PERSONALLY, god if it was his team, he'd be camping outside the court begging for JUSTICE!!!

note to admin : please dont link this with other threads on the subject, that keeps happening to me, would just like my own wee thread, make a girls day :praise:

note to Edmiston Drive : With your already mighty count a few thrown this way would be delightful :praise:

Step by step guide for irate chairmen seeking cheap publicity.

1. Remove foot from mouth

2. Think about what you are saying

3. Be brief and to the point

4. Replace foot in mouth

Step by step guide for irate chairmen seeking cheap publicity.

1. Remove foot from mouth

2. Think about what you are saying

3. Be brief and to the point

4. Replace foot in mouth

I have never heard such garbage as the media and other managers have spouted, without Rangers, you could see a few clubs fall away within a year, will all these new spangly sanctions, suddenly be removed as they are a bit "harsh"...but just now deemed as "Not harsh enough for Rangers"...

I am a very calm woman but to hear such pathetic remarks, how dare we fight for justice, how dare we try to prove that such sanctions were illegal. I have been against the boycotts because i want to support the team but after hearing that from St Mirren, I am fully behind at least never going there again. They dont deserve another penny of our money!!!

Didn't seem so vocal whe furguson got jailed, I seem to recollect. :wanker: