***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

An early goal is absolutely crucial in this game!

Not so sure about that. An early goal is an excuse to take our foot off the gas.

Well I suppose you are right. Everytime we get an early goal we sit back.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:alexander:
:dailly: :bougherra: :weir: :whittaker:
:mcculloch:
:davis: :edu:
:novo: :lafferty: :aaron:

Think Mendes is suspended after last night booking, could be a blessing in disguise. although it will see McCulloch yet again probably taking up this sitting role in midfield.

Yes after Velicka and Boyd traffic cone impression last night both should be dropped, Smith should also be booted into touch... shocking performance from these three players!

Although Novo missed a few sitters he showed enough passion and heart to get the nod in a front 3, Lafferty is the only player in our squad that has the ability to actually hold the ball up and bring other players into play, and that's why he's our main striker... I just feel Aaron should get a chance to shine although Fleck and DMB would also work in this 3 prong attack!

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:
:novo: :edu: :davis: :Naismith:
:boyd: :lafferty:

With the two wide men making it a 4.

We will be going at them hopefully, having alot of the ball and creating alot of chances so this kind of game will suit Boyd.We are in need of goals = Kris Boyd plays Simple :)

Would also have a strong attacking bench.

but we know Walter will draft McCulloch into the middle of the park alongside Edu and settle for the 1-0 win and rely on ra sellick dropping points. Walter youve got two games left please jsut go for it. Proove us all wrong for theese last two games.

WE CANT STILL DO THIS

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

WE THE FANS ALSO HAVE OUR PART TO PLAY IN THIS FINAL RUN IN!

I think Pedro Mendes maybe suspended?

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:fleck:

:novo: :boyd: :lafferty:

I like that, but, if Davis is in the centre, he best get his fucking finger out and stop hiding!

Think Mendes is suspended after last night booking, could be a blessing in disguise. although it will see McCulloch yet again probably taking up this sitting role in midfield.

Yes after Velicka and Boyd traffic cone impression last night both should be dropped, Smith should also be booted into touch... shocking performance from these three players!

Although Novo missed a few sitters he showed enough passion and heart to get the nod in a front 3, Lafferty is the only player in our squad that has the ability to actually hold the ball up and bring other players into play, and that's why he's our main striker... I just feel Aaron should get a chance to shine although Fleck and DMB would also work in this 3 prong attack!

Aaron? No Boyd? wtf your teams are always so random mate

MCCULLOCH!

HULLO, HULLO, WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS

HULLO, HULLO, YOU'LL KNOW US BY OUR NOISE!

we need to get behind our team and in full voice for the 90mins

MCCULLOCH!

WTF are you talking about?, last night team had one player wrong from my starting 11 last night <cr>

If you read my post you would have clicked on that McCulloch would probably come in for Mendes, who is believed to be suspended after last night booking as i said above.

As for Boyd he was shocking last night, i would drop him Velicka and Smith!

A booking last night would not make Mendes suspended for the next match?

If he is over a points accumulated total then he will be suspended from a certain match not the next match played.

Lets not jump to conclusions here.

Mendes to pull the strings against the Sheep on saturday and 4-0 victory!!!

MCCULLOCH!

We are unbeaten with him at DM are we not?

MCCULLOCH!

We are unbeaten with him at DM are we not?

Couple of 0-0 draws?