Golf

kplfishtank

If you get the chance play the Glen, awesome course! Views are brilliant across the Forth. Game of two halves for me, first 9 brutal, back 9 played really well, I was 10 strokes better off :lol:.

St Andrews torrance course on Sunday for me. More links golf.

1 hour ago, LiviGer said:

If you get the chance play the Glen, awesome course! Views are brilliant across the Forth. Game of two halves for me, first 9 brutal, back 9 played really well, I was 10 strokes better off :lol:.

St Andrews torrance course on Sunday for me. More links golf.

Quite like the kittocks. I remember there is a hole that swings right to left from an elevated tee and I hit a drive 380 odd yards because the ground was solid, it just kept running.

Was walking about like the man after it............................................Still only made par, ha.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

That is decent, play that steady and make a few putts and you will be hard to beat.

I am currently sitting looking at new irons.

What do you think of the one length irons? I like the sound of them. Not had a hit yet.

46 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I've never really though about it, its every club at a 7 iron isn't it?

Maybe give them a bash.

Think thats the standard fit, you can get them measured to what length suits you. 

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Is it dechambaux that has all clubs the same length?  Sounds like witchery to me.

Aye hes a mad scientist, he has an honours degree in physics so is trying to use that to improve his game. He analyses his swing constantly, didnt help him on the first at Birkdale, his first tee shot was OB :lol:

2 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Aye hes a mad scientist, he has an honours degree in physics so is trying to use that to improve his game. He analyses his swing constantly, didnt help him on the first at Birkdale, his first tee shot was OB :lol:

great start. Sometime you can onver analyse. I play best when its all just working and you dont need to think about it. As soon as I start thinking about what i am doing it becomes a carry on.

3 hours ago, cushynumber said:

great start. Sometime you can onver analyse. I play best when its all just working and you dont need to think about it. As soon as I start thinking about what i am doing it becomes a carry on.

Less moderating and more practice ground for you.

Remember...."Be the ball"

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Less moderating and more practice ground for you.

Remember...."Be the ball"

Taylor Made demo day at my club today - I headed up and demoed the M2 rescue at 28 degrees. What a club. I am always a bit patchy with my 7 iron, so was looking to replace it - and I played 9 holes with this and practised hitting a ball at the yardage I was looking to hit (150 yards from the taget)  - and never missed a green - in fact was within 3 feet on two occasions over 9 holes. 

I am getting one as soon as possible

On 2017-7-26 at 0:55 PM, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Quite like the kittocks. I remember there is a hole that swings right to left from an elevated tee and I hit a drive 380 odd yards because the ground was solid, it just kept running.

Was walking about like the man after it............................................Still only made par, ha.

Thats about the 10th hole we had the wind at our backs and I smashed it about 50 yards from the green and it's 400 odd

Playing terrible the now totally struggling last couple of holes last night I tried narrowing my stance and trying to hit through the ball was hitting it a lot better so will try the same tomorrow to give me more confidence, as usual the weather looks pish for tomorrow.