• Broomloan
    • Govan
    • Copland
    • Main

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since I started using my boys season ticket ive been in the Main Stand, ( row _ , 29_ ) Not giving away my EXACT seat because some of the shit I say on here people ACTUALLY take offence to and I might get a good firm punch one day!!! And once people see how old and decrepit I actually am, I could be subject to mockery ( more, i add in retrospect ). I sit near these two old bastards who just constantly moan about everything, and you know I hate Walter as our manager but they RELENTLESSLY go on and on and on. Wee one, bout 50 with a shaved head who dresses like Al Capone and looks like a wee scrapper and one with a denim jacket who looks like Phil Taylor and with belly to match.

clue though - I have a big massive Gold ring and a Tatoo of a compass, square and the letter G on my forearm, but I wear long sleeved jackets mostly so you wont see it till summer . :P

Shite atmosphere in the MS to be honest.

Club Deck, Shit atmosphere.

Join the CDL then and make a difference ;)

The CDL sadly packed it in months ago.

I know two of their ex members, there is a rumor going about that they are starting up again. Whether it holds any truth another thing.

I know two of their ex members, there is a rumor going about that they are starting up again. Whether it holds any truth another thing.

Did they? <cr>

They were actively recruiting at the end of last season for people to join them this season. Mustn't have had much interest.

Did they? <cr>

They were actively recruiting at the end of last season for people to join them this season. Mustn't have had much interest.

Aye they fell apart in-between the seasons and a few members left also, two ex members sit in our section just now but haven't joined the group.

One or two other members went to TBO, the ones I have met from the CDL have been cracking lads. They never really got the recognition they deserved due to their location inside the stadium IMO.

Copland Front , Row S , seat 63. Pretty much bang on down the middle of the goals and just higher than the cross bar .

That is almost exactly where my mate and I sat for years (9 in a row time). You used to have to watch out for some of the shooting practice though. I remember one time going in early and we stopped and got pie/bovrils on the way up and made our way down the aisle and along the still-quiet row without paying any attention to the Rangers players who were warming up. So, I was looking along the row towards my seat rather than out on to the pitch. And right at that moment Albertz hit one of his screamers - it flew over the bar and smashed straight into me side on - there were empty seats all over the shop but no the ball made straight for me like a laser guided fucking missile - and as the unseen ball hit me from the side - whoosh - pies and bovril all over the shop, knocked clean out my fucking hands - I swear the whole fucking place went into stitches - everyone was laughing at me - big Albertz was laughing too but he raised his hand in a wee gesture of apology - me and my mate just sat and laughed too - I was pie-less and bovril-less and soaking wet- it was a fucking bulls eye, a stoater, a belter - so it was a funny moment but from then on I kept an eye on the pitch whenever I was taking my seat...