Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be asking a question already answered (sorry if the cae) but do we know for def different versions of the song all get counted together on Sunday.

We seem to have more than one version at different chart positions.

Im not sure but download the 1 thats 5min 30sec long! :21:

I might be asking a question already answered (sorry if the cae) but do we know for def different versions of the song all get counted together on Sunday.

We seem to have more than one version at different chart positions.

Apparently they all get added up. Lets hope so! (tu)

Lets just say we have bought 30,000, although I think it is much more than that at 99p a pop. Thats 30000 x 0.99 = £29,7000!

dohdohdohdoh

I would rather have given the club that money than get a song to number 1!

The fans give enough money, this is just a bit of fun. :21:

STB now number 5 and going strong. Heres £4 of free downloads.go to nokia music web site, register or log in, hit home then redeem voucher. Type in this code-dhbq-2lbm-96q8-pd9w then download 4 different versions of tina turners the best . Remember the t*rriers will be up to these tricks for the liverpool song walk on now at no 12, dont let them win. The bears need your support with this.If u cant do this, at least pass it on to anyone in your phone who cares about Rangers or the armed forces.

Lets just say we have bought 30,000, although I think it is much more than that at 99p a pop. Thats 30000 x 0.99 = £29,7000!

dohdohdohdoh

I would rather have given the club that money than get a song to number 1!

The fans give enough money, this is just a bit of fun. :21:

what would the club do with 29 grand to be fair i think its great that we could possibly get no1 although it would take a big push from all gers fans....its just a giruy to the taigs and rub it right up yeah..!! wee bit of fun that again someone wants to put the dampers on cheer up!! watp

STB now number 5 and going strong. Heres £4 of free downloads.go to nokia music web site, register or log in, hit home then redeem voucher. Type in this code-dhbq-2lbm-96q8-pd9w then download 4 different versions of tina turners the best . Remember the t*rriers will be up to these tricks for the liverpool song walk on now at no 12, dont let them win. The bears need your support with this.If u cant do this, at least pass it on to anyone in your phone who cares about Rangers or the armed forces.

I can't get this to work - get as far as entering code and when i click continue nothing happens.

Anyone help? Cheers

Cant believe amazon etc have 3 versions of the same song. They better get added together. Even if they dont it would be funny if the least popular one gets to like 30th and the tims think that we've failed. Then the other one gets into the top 10. Love it.

the best is now number one singles download on hmv.com download chart...and also at 21....no sign of the tims effort in the top 40

they have given up on ynwa i think....SECOND AGAIN BHOYS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My cousin is a fan on facebook and bought it, and hes a Celt*c fan.

lol no offence but how old is he?

I don't even know <cr> i would say late twenties. He always wears a Union Jack flag over him lol.