• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=abblue' date='22 April 2010 - 07:47 AM' timestamp='1271918837'

post='1057896906]

Awritee will do :P

I have bought it three times! Lol

Buy it 4 :wink:

Ko mate well done, try the Nokia thing too ive done it like 15 times lol

When tina finishes in the charts above mr pacemaker or whatever his name is, I can see peter liewell coming out and rubbishing the charts, asking for a download recount and saying that timmy have been unfairly disadvantaged bcos they started a couple of days later. I am jesting of course but the more I think about it the more I wudnt put it past him lol

When tina finishes in the charts above mr pacemaker or whatever his name is, I can see peter liewell coming out and rubbishing the charts, asking for a download recount and saying that timmy have been unfairly disadvantaged bcos they started a couple of days later. I am jesting of course but the more I think about it the more I wudnt put it past him lol

Yes and he will say its against "musical integrity"boogie.png

Just read there that ra sellick are trying to beat us to number one. They won't beat us IMO.

WATP

Aye? Nightmare. Imagine that?

That'll really spoil us winning the league won't it?

Put yer spare cash into the Markinch boys memorial if you REALLY want to do something worthwhile fer christs sake.

:BELM::belm::BELM::belm::BELM:

I'm really confused as to why d vickers is currently no.1 , that song is really bad, there's only one lyric! Once,once,once....... U get the picture.

Why do ppl buy such shit music! Just bcos she was on the x factor doesn't automatically make her song any gd!

I hope we do get it to number 1 or at least above them.

But to be honest, I couldn't give a fuck just as long as we wrap the title up on Sunday!

I want this as much as the league TBH and it would be a massive GIRFUY and imo the league will be won for sure on Sunday they wont be Utd we can party then by 7 Tina Turner (hopefully be No.1)

How can you say you want this song as far up in the charts just as much as Rangers Football Club claiming two titles in a row?

Ok its our anthem, but as long as our football team have the championship wrapped up this weekend I'll be at my most happiest.

tha championship is already won - we know that - this is almost like a second challenge against the tims - especially with YNWA so high in the chart!!

anyone else a tad worried they might pip us?

But to be honest, I couldn't give a fuck just as long as we wrap the title up on Sunday!

I want this as much as the league TBH and it would be a massive GIRFUY and imo the league will be won for sure on Sunday they wont be Utd we can party then by 7 Tina Turner (hopefully be No.1)

How can you say you want this song as far up in the charts just as much as Rangers Football Club claiming two titles in a row?

Ok its our anthem, but as long as our football team have the championship wrapped up this weekend I'll be at my most happiest.

tha championship is already won - we know that - this is almost like a second challenge against the tims - especially with YNWA so high in the chart!!

Not in the slightest, they are only doing it on iTunes at the moment, we are doing it on about 5-6 different sites, all of which have the song very high.

STB is at No1 on Play.com & HMV as well as No2 on Amazon. YNWA hasn't even charted on these sites.

From what I can tell iTunes makes up about approx 50-60% of the chart sales, Amazon is the next biggest contributor.

You will probably find the real chart position for YNWA is mid 20's at least, they're also reaching the point where you need a bigger increase in sales to move up positions. Remember STB reached number 15 very very quickly then stalled as it reached new entries and bigger selling hits!

So what's the chances of this being number 1? How far are the tims behind? Can someone not post the official chart?

OK slight confession, I've been looking into this a bit and I've been on a few sites where they take the charts as seriously as we do football(less fights though) <cr>

The general consenus is that if we hit top 5 by the weekend then we have a great chance as people involved in these campaigns really pull out all the stops the closer they get to their goal. "Fans" of other songs just like a song and will buy it when an opportunity arises, where as we're trying to achieve something.

Just read there that ra sellick are trying to beat us to number one. They won't beat us IMO.

WATP

Aye? Nightmare. Imagine that?

That'll really spoil us winning the league won't it?

Put yer spare cash into the Markinch boys memorial if you REALLY want to do something worthwhile fer christs sake.

:BELM::belm::BELM::belm::BELM:

You are a right dour fucker so you are :D