Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

Just read there that ra sellick are trying to beat us to number one. They won't beat us IMO.

WATP

Aye? Nightmare. Imagine that?

That'll really spoil us winning the league won't it?

Put yer spare cash into the Markinch boys memorial if you REALLY want to do something worthwhile fer christs sake.

:BELM::belm::BELM::belm::BELM:

I didn't say it would spoil a league victory. No need to be a dick about it. :wanker:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate this song with a passion and for me it is going to ruin my celebrations just having to listen to it

I suppose you could always have YNWA!

why not, just a song int it

Indeed it is.

As is Simply The Best, so why does this particular song going to "ruin your celebrations" while YNWA is only a song??

as i said i hate the song, are you going to oust me as a tim due to this comment i made, and i couldnt care less who is no1, it is of no importance to me at all and for the record YNWA is quite a catchy wee tune imo, i have varied tastes in music and im sure it aint an original scum song now is it

No mate.

If you don't care who is number one, how will Simply The Best ruin your celebrations?

:sherlock:

Just read there that ra sellick are trying to beat us to number one. They won't beat us IMO.

WATP

Aye? Nightmare. Imagine that?

That'll really spoil us winning the league won't it?

Put yer spare cash into the Markinch boys memorial if you REALLY want to do something worthwhile fer christs sake.

I downloaded from Warchild.. I choose the charity's i want to give to, downloading The best from warchild's site is something REALLY worthwhile..

Tina Turner has made a surprise return to the top ten thanks to a campaign from Glasgow Rangers fans.

A Facebook page has been set up by Rangers fans to get their team's anthem, 'The Best' to No. 1 on Sunday, the same day that they are hoping to win the SPL.

The group is fast approaching 25,000 and on Wednesday morning Tina Turner crashed in to the iTunes top 10.

If the supporters can keep up the momentum, the song stands a good chance of topping our chart on Sunday.

Make sure you are listening to the Big Top 40 Show on Sunday and we'll tell you first if Tina and the Rangers fans have made it to No. 1.

Hahahahaha amazing so it is :lol:

See the nokia thing will it count for more the more you download it ?

nope, it won't. spend the time downloading from more separate retailers instead. One download each per account per retailer.

I'm not sure if downloading more than one different version will work though, does anyone know? Like on iTunes if you were to get both versions on there, would it county as two for the chart? i think it might.

On the facebook page, tonnes of wee freaks have been going on every single football forum begging for them to download this song, making it sound like life or death. And most get banned after a couple of posts.. :lol: I think this (getting STB to #1) is a good idea - good fun but the freaks are making us look like obsessive fannies.

Lets just say we have bought 30,000, although I think it is much more than that at 99p a pop. Thats 30000 x 0.99 = £29,7000!

dohdohdohdoh

I would rather have given the club that money than get a song to number 1!