"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

Your gonna last :lol:

Wind and wipe Father Ted's cum pies from your little sherffis badge before the bed time story timmy.

Hmm, do these banners, shown in public and on display from the stands of Celtic Park, represent the views of Celtic Football Club? They are not the first to express anti-British slogans and the club has done nothing to discourage their display, nor does that Scottish football club do anything to stop the vile songs sung by supporters of their club.

It would be interesting to hear if Baron Reid of Cardowan shares the sentiments expressed in these latest banners (Baron Reid, the former Home Secretary and Secretary of Defence in the British Parliament - lest we forget). So Chairman, are you for or against the public show of anti-British propaganda eminating from your terraces?

Also Northern Ireland Secretary ? Why was this man who has ira sympathies given the most important jobs in British Government ? blair, reid and mandelson, traitors one and all ! :sherlock:

That doesn't sound like me at all.

OK, Vanguard Bears are our version of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ.

Just shows that Rangers and Celtic fans are essentially the same.

1 Have you been on VB website?

2 Have VB ever had a banner display glorifying terrorists..... NO

3 You dont know me so dont ever think im anything like these people from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

Also Northern Ireland Secretary ? Why was this man who has ira sympathies given the most important jobs in British Government ? blair, reid and mandelson, traitors one and all ! :sherlock:

Because he could be relied upon to do the bidding of Blair and the opus dei brigade, plus he knew where the bodies were buried.

The Poppy is a mark of Remembrance. If you choose not to recognise it then that's a personal choice...but this banner is more, this is going out of the way to abuse.

What next does our 'New Scottish Society' tolerate? Allowing people to piss on the Cenotaph?

I'm all for freedom but this, needs reported and addressed.

1 Have you been on VB website?

2 Have VB ever had a banner display glorifying terrorists..... NO

3 You dont know me so dont ever think im anything like these people from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

1. Yes

2. No - But I have seen plenty of posts on the message board.

3. You dont know them - probably everyday people like you and me outside of a football match.

Reasons you wouldnt understand (or rather would take me some time explaining) (tu)

Not that I dont think it's a great scheme and way of raising money for people that risked their lifes for other peoples freedom. (tu)

Try me.

If not people will just assume the worst.

What's wrong with that? I dont like them but I dont like some of ours either.

It's hypocrisy to criticise one and not the other.

Maybe your not really one of us then? maybe you'd be more suited supporting someone like Partick Thistle if you hate elements of our support and comparing them to the biggest, most horrible cunts that walked the earth at Celtic Park?

I think it's becoming more of a social issue now.

Are the authorities of Scotland really going to stay silent about this? If they are, there's no doubt that we're in the middle of a society that evolving towards favouring those viewpoints.

Not sure I want to live amongst that....

It's hypocrisy to criticise one and not the other.

Not when our own have done nothing wrong! Why you would use this thread to have a pop at the VB is beyond me!