"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

right fine point taken, Im not above arguing with other bears if I think they are in the wrong, I quoted you because I believe that saying that they had "balls" doing what they did today is a ridiculous statement to make, I should have presented my argument in that post

Cool mate (tu)

The Celtic support were cock-a-hoop after the Enniskillen atrocity. Let's put today's pathetic banner in perspective.

Our heroes, part and present, will be shown the respect they deserve by the vast majority of the British public. The rest don't matter.

Quite right.

Me neither. I takes a lot to offend me.

However, I think it's fair to kick up shit and ask for some parity.

We get any amounts of bad press for Billy Boys, Famine Song, being British etc.

It's about time people woke up, let us be and realised that these guys are scum.

I don't want them punished. They can have their say, but it's fair we all get treated the same from now on.

Hopefully that's not too much to ask?

i agree, but I dont think this will happen any time soon! the press/sfa/uefa whoever come down on us like a ton of shit to make an example, we are easy targets because of the manner in which some of our "fans" behave, I get annoyed at the way the scum make out as if they are above acting like this!

The Celtic support were cock-a-hoop after the Enniskillen atrocity. Let's put today's pathetic banner in perspective.

Our heroes, past and present, will be shown the respect they deserve by the vast majority of the British public. The rest don't matter.

I served with the Royal Marines and my son is currently serving with 2 Para and this should upset me but it doesn,t and why,because that is just the celtic way, born scum brought up scum and die scum. They know no better

brutally occupied the streets of Belfast and Basra.

what a pile of pish. Deluded bitter fenian scumbag. If you dont like the poppy and what it stands for then feck off and live in another country where you dont have to see it. On a lighter note i have to laugh at the " celtic in europe" sign behind/above the banners. You would think they would have taken that one down

Just sent emails to The Sun and The Daily Mail.

Wouldn't ever buy these papers myself but felt there was a much higher chance of receiving recognition on the issue with these papers than others.

Those who were responsible for this banner should be ASHAMED.

Just sent emails to The Sun and The Daily Mail.

Wouldn't ever buy these papers myself but felt there was a much higher chance of receiving recognition on the issue with these papers than others.

Those who were responsible for this banner should be ASHAMED.

Have a dig at them here m8. they were on earlier defending there banners.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=131323700255619&id=716123199&notif_t=share_reply

Have a dig at them here m8. they were on earlier defending there banners.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=131323700255619&id=716123199&notif_t=share_reply

The chance of a serious debate on there is extremely small.

Fuck them. Scum. I cannot describe how sickening this feels. This is too far.

Fucking arseholes man.

I reckon some scumtic fans would even be embaressed by this....i'll rephrase that actually - they SHOULD be embaressed by this.

If they dont want to wear the poppy, thats fine. Id rather they didnt if truth be told, the poppys too good for that vermin.

I'll wear mine with pride.

Fucking arseholes man.

I reckon some scumtic fans would even be embaressed by this....i'll rephrase that actually - they SHOULD be embaressed by this.

If they dont want to wear the poppy, thats fine. Id rather they didnt if truth be told, the poppys too good for that vermin.

I'll wear mine with pride.

This. (tu)