"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are utter scumbags but to be honest I just can't them seriously with their spelling errors.

Is their leader still in primary school.

At hibs they missed the i out in Celtic now this, they are laughable!

NEDS!!! T*rrier neds. A sorry bunch FTP WATP :beer1:

Heres one of there comments on facebook.

the bigots on h** media are raging, doesnt take much to hurt their feelings bless them The Emblem of The War Criminal is Not Welcome At Celtic Park or On The Hoops

Not exactly raging, whoever you are.

A) The taig shirt doesn't deserve the poppy.

B) You've exposed yourselves as the fannies you are. Refusing to wear the 'bloostained' (what's that?) poppy, yet hiding behind the tricolour that's stained with the blood of innocent women and children.

A lot of football fans across Britain (and the world) now know what type of club they are. This will hurt them in the long run, I guarantee it.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Minority my arse.

On the Celtic sites people who condone the behaviour aren't going to admit to it.

My facebook is crawling with "fuck the poppies".

57 guests :lol:

Scumbags like we really believe you give a shit about families in Iraq and Afghanistan when you have proved yourselves as a racist support.

Even Ireland want fuckall to do with you.

Aye there all on here. some T*rrier said it on face facebook,that all the h*** over in h** media are raging.

Minority my arse.

On the Celtic sites people who condone the behaviour aren't going to admit to it.

My facebook is crawling with "fuck the poppies".

Daft wee boys though.

They barely register in my concern levels.

Daft wee boys though.

I'm talking 18+ year olds as well though.

Sick.

It's things like this that really make you wonder how someone can be so heartless...the worst thing is they probably have no opinion on the British Armed Forces truthfully, they just follow this bandwagon because it makes them look better in the eyes of their fenian peers.

Really makes me sick.

Not exactly raging, whoever you are.

A) The taig shirt doesn't deserve the poppy.

B) You've exposed yourselves as the fannies you are. Refusing to wear the 'bloostained' (what's that?) poppy, yet hiding behind the tricolour that's stained with the blood of innocent women and children.

A lot of football fans across Britain (and the world) now know what type of club they are. This will hurt them in the long run, I guarantee it.

His name is Billy Bhoy on facebook, and he has "Ha Ha 66" on the back of a celtic shirt as his pic.

well seen his profile is private.

Daft wee boys though.

Plus, these people are the future of the club if you like.

Good to see they are in safe hands :rolleyes:

Example of the kind of person I refered to in my next post. Thanks casey (tu)

Your next post only re-affirmed my orgincl thoughts.

The 20p or a quid from all the ordinary Joe's out there are far more important than donations from any VIP fatcat(self-proclaimed, naturally).

Your complete ignorance of the great work done by the British Legion, for all the injured ex-servicemen with regard to rehabilitation, sums it up.