"blooshed poppy" banner

jaffa1975

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ should be banned from every ground in Scotland! Terrible terrible display! They have balls though i'l give them that!

No mate, balls is serving your country facing an enemy who's firing at you. hiding behind banners at a football ground is cowardliness.

What?! Honestly, what??

Please tell me that's in jest or I might just fucking kill myself :anguish: :anguish:

I know what he means.

It does take balls to an extent to do such a provacative and offensive display that they know won't be popular with quite literally 95% of the generally population (football fans and non supporters).

Some may also argue it's cowardly aswell, which is fair enough.

Regardless, hopefully genuine Celtic fans are furious at this.

I know what he means.

It does take balls to an extent to do such a provacative and offensive display that they know won't be popular with quite literally 95% of the generally population (football fans and non supporters).

I keep hearing that it's a minority, but I haven't heard one Celtic fan/board member/official come out and condemn it.

Have you?

I know what he means.

Spot on, possibly the most offensive display i've seen at a Scottish football ground, im surprised people didnt understand where i was coming from apart from yourself.

I know what he means.

fuck sake....

I keep hearing that it's a minority, but I haven't heard one Celtic fan/board member/official come out and condemn it.

Have you?

I've not looked.

I don't class the majority of decent Celtic fans as wee Green Brigade bampots I see posting Facebook etc.

If there's no decent Celtic fans condeming what happened today, well, that makes them worse than anyone can imagine - doesn't it?

I've not looked.

I don't class the majority of decent Celtic fans as wee Green Brigade bampots I see posting Facebook etc.

If there's no decent Celtic fans condeming what happened today, well, that makes them worse than anyone can imagine - doesn't it?

Indeed it does.

Everyone knew what happened, it was all over the internet within minutes. They've had ample time to come out and condemn the fans who done it, but there hasn't been a single thing from them.

Quite the opposite actually. The Celtic board moved 'regular' fans so that they could accommodate ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ together in that part of the ground, Neil Lennon even spoke in support of them when taking the job.

It seems that, at this very point in time, they have the full backing of their pathetic club.

Indeed it does.

Everyone knew what happened, it was all over the internet within minutes. They've had ample time to come out and condemn the fans who done it, but there hasn't been a single thing from them.

Quite the opposite actually. The Celtic board moved 'regular' fans so that they could accommodate ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ together in that part of the ground, Neil Lennon even spoke in support of them when taking the job.

It seems that, at this very point in time, they have the full backing of their pathetic club.

Very true.

and it speaks volumes for them.

Lawell knew fine well last year when he sat at the Falkirk Stadium shaking his head at them disrupting the silence who it was, yet I think it was a crocodile act to appease anyone watching on.

He could have started work revoking their season tickets the following Monday afternoon when he got a minute at his desk, but he didn't - he simply shifted the problem to another part of the stadium in hope no-one noticed.

This thread has just turned into the same old 'I'm more offended than the next man' pish.

What they did today is not, repeat not, anything new or shocking. These views have been held and aired in public for decades now. The difference now is that they are only challenged by strongly worded e-mails to the SFA and The fucking Guardian!

Your next post only re-affirmed my orgincl thoughts.

The 20p or a quid from all the ordinary Joe's out there are far more important than donations from any VIP fatcat(self-proclaimed, naturally).

Your complete ignorance of the great work done by the British Legion, for all the injured ex-servicemen with regard to rehabilitation, sums it up.

Your entire post is so far off the mark arguing with you would obviously be akin to arguing with a hoover.

This thread has just turned into the same old 'I'm more offended than the next man' pish.

What they did today is not, repeat not, anything new or shocking. These views have been held and aired in public for decades now. The difference now is that they are only challenged by strongly worded e-mails to the SFA and The fucking Guardian!

I sort of agree with you.

It was completely expected, I'm more pissed off that we seem to live in a country where it's generally accepted.

I sort of agree with you.

It was completely expected, I'm more pissed off that we seem to live in a country where it's generally accepted.

Yet the minute you ask (not tell) a couple of plastic paddies to go home you are breaking the law...

Fuck sake nothing.

All I said was that I understood the point he was making.

I also said some people will argue it was a cowardly display, or do you want to say "fuck sake" to that aswell.

to say this was nothing other than cowardly is disrespectful, i said "fuck sake" to he post because that is all it deserved

You call that fucking balls fucking pricks.

Can't find Bonkgers quote cos i'm hauf cut but if you think what they did takes balls you need to look at what the heroes the where protesting about did and see the difference between their heroic actions and the filth's pathetic protest.

to say this was nothing other than cowardly is disrespectful, i said "fuck sake" to he post because that is all it deserved

I said I know what he meant, but it could also be said it was cowardly by the same token. So next time you want to just quote me saying "fuck sake" try to expand a bit or don't bother.

might i add that im not offended by the actions on the gb today, i did expect something along the lines of this, im just ashamed for them... totally misguided (i assume) no one should defend this or ignore it

Quite right.

Me neither. I takes a lot to offend me.

However, I think it's fair to kick up shit and ask for some parity.

We get any amounts of bad press for Billy Boys, Famine Song, being British etc.

It's about time people woke up, let us be and realised that these guys are scum.

I don't want them punished. They can have their say, but it's fair we all get treated the same from now on.

Hopefully that's not too much to ask?

I said I know what he meant, but it could also be said it was cowardly by the same token. So next time you want to just quote me saying "fuck sake" try to expand a bit or don't bother.

right fine point taken, Im not above arguing with other bears if I think they are in the wrong, I quoted you because I believe that saying that they had "balls" doing what they did today is a ridiculous statement to make, I should have presented my argument in that post