***The Official Champions vs Motherwell Thread***

Muff

Didn't see the game but 6-0 tells me all I need to know basically.

Brilliant to see Bartley played well and of course the best piece of news.. :jelavic: the first of many hat-tricks for the Gers

There's just something about you that never adds up for me.

Im very hard to please and extremely honest, that doesnt sit well with alot of people who know me.

I dont wear blue tinted specs either, im just a passionate Rangers supporter who loves his club, when im not happy, im not scared to go against the grain and complain or moan, but everyone on here will know, when we deserve praise or our players need defended especially on here, i am first in line to praise and defend them!

I do love Rangers Football Club, i may have a strange way of showing it, but i do, it dominates my life to the extent ive fallen out with family members and old friends because of it.

:)(tu)

Im very hard to please and extremely honest, that doesnt sit well with alot of people who know me.

I dont wear blue tinted specs either, im just a passionate Rangers supporter who loves his club, when im not happy, im not scared to go against the grain and complain or moan, but everyone on here will know, when we deserve praise or our players need defended especially on here, i am first in line to praise and defend them!

I do love Rangers Football Club, i may have a strange way of showing it, but i do, it dominates my life to the extent ive fallen out with family members and old friends because of it.

:)(tu)

Fair enough we all support differently.

I'd quite like to see this David Healy boy we're meant to have signed. Northern Irish lad.

Seemingly Walter has told him he'll only get a game when we're at least 7 goals to the good.

So I'll stick with 10-0.

6-0?

SACK HIM!

I am very drunk.

HULLO!!!!!!! HULLO!!!!! WE ARE THE FUCKING BILLY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAS :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

How did we actually line up today?

It was a weird one actually, for the first 30 minutes Naismith was playing anywere he wanted :

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Weiss Naismith Bartley Davis

Diouf

Jelalvic

With Davis and Naismith swapping. Then when Naismith came off ;

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Weiss Bartley Davis Fleck

Diouf Jelavic

(tu)

We've been deducted 10 points by the SFA for the sectarian song played when Healy scored. What bigoted cunts we all are :(

Add 5 onto that for Stuart McCall telling Motherwell to lie down to us.