Ki tackle early on

Boab

Looked a definate yellow, haven't seen it on tv, got away with it as it was the first tackle in the game.

Nah, Mulgrew should have been booked for his tackle on lafferty 15 secs into the game.

Ki should have been off. Studs up, ball was well away, caught Laff just above his foot with his leg planted on the ground. Definite leg-breaker and a DISGRACE that he wasnt even given a yellow card.

Thomson was a fucking joke today. I'm going to do some sad shit and pull his dissertation and see if he plagiarised any of it and make it public lol. Hate the cunt.

Lafferty was hounded in the media for a similar tackle on Hinkel.

Don't expect the same treatment for Ki.

Exactly, similarly with Stokes there was very little on his tackle in the 3-1 game. Yet Lafferty was getting picked apart for days afterwards.

Nah, Mulgrew should have been booked for his tackle on lafferty 15 secs into the game.

Ki should have been off. Studs up, ball was well away, caught Laff just above his foot with his leg planted on the ground. Definite leg-breaker and a DISGRACE that he wasnt even given a yellow card.

Thomson was a fucking joke today. I'm going to do some sad shit and pull his dissertation and see if he plagiarised any of it and make it public lol. Hate the cunt.

Forgot the Mulgrew one, 2 bad tackled early doors and they got off scot free, Thomson is a bottle merchant and nowhere near the SFA top whistler

I hate moaning @ referee's and stuff other than football because it makes me feel like one of THEM, but I agree with Walter that their pressure on the officials earlier in the season has resulted in them getting everything their way. The 1-0 cup + 3-0 league defeats @ parkshite were full of disgusting decisions against us and then again today there were some howlers.

A foul is a foul and a yellow/red card are exactly those, no matter what time in the game the offences occur. If Lafferty had broken his leg in that tackle, I wonder how guilty Thomson would be feeling right now, knowing he'd let it go.

Dreadful, dreadful tackle. Imagine Lafferty pulled that off on one of them?!

Horrible dirty wee bastard.

He did, that hinkel guy if i remember correctly. Anyway that and the mulgrew challenge on Lafferty (again) just after it i think ? that should have been another yellow, start of the game or not.

sure i heard someone say its a foul all day long but not in the first throwings of the game, basically since its a derby and they all want peace we can get away being a hatchet man for the first few minutes, crazy