*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Never in doubt, mate :thumbup:

5 paid 325 for the 4-fold below. My biggest win.

Juve and btts, Sampdoria, Atalanta v Genoa btts and the biggie, Chelsea (4/1)

Heading over to the Bridge now to leave some flowers for that mad bastard, Jose. :D

Superb :thumbup:

70 for a score for me not bad for a Monday

Brigliadoro comes here having been lightly raced. As a 2 year-old he had two starts and failed to impress on either. His debut run last month saw him run on strongly in the final furlong but was never able to catch the eventual winner. That was over 7 furlongs and trainer McBride obviously thinks, as I do that giving him the extra furlong can only be in his favour. He’s had a break and looking at the trainers thinking he’s obviously confident of a strong run by putting him into a class 4 as surely life would have been easier in a class 5 – 6? I think the market has underestimated this one and the 14/1 with Hills looks to big. Again some may prefer e/w but I will be going for the win only as I expect this one to go off shorter.

Selection: Brigliadoro in the 3.05 Yarmouth at 14/1 with Hills as a win only bet.

This is worth an a good e/w

Good luck

Accumulator (4)Hide Details

Over 12 @ 19/20

Total Match Corners

Open

Bayern Munich v Real Madrid

Wigan @ 3/1

Match Result and Both Teams To Score

Open

Birmingham v Wigan

Charlton @ 16/5

Match Result and Both Teams To Score

Open

Charlton v Watford

Crawley @ 23/20

Match Betting

Open

Crawley v Carlisle

Stake: £1.00Potential Returns: £70.43

I've got a feeling Madrid will sneak a win tonight actually.

Looking at a few races earlier and Swiss Cross looks a big price in the 3.35 at Yarmouth. Outpaced and 6l behind in a Listed race at Lingfield last time but switched back to turf here and goes 2f longer. Well treated on 88 (won off 92, 94, 94) and Buick is on board. 16/1 available at a few bookies at present and no way should he be 2nd last in the betting for me. Bookies 1/4 the price for a 1-2, could be a shrewd EW bet. Only concern is the yard are hardly flying.

Brigliadoro comes here having been lightly raced. As a 2 year-old he had two starts and failed to impress on either. His debut run last month saw him run on strongly in the final furlong but was never able to catch the eventual winner. That was over 7 furlongs and trainer McBride obviously thinks, as I do that giving him the extra furlong can only be in his favour. He’s had a break and looking at the trainers thinking he’s obviously confident of a strong run by putting him into a class 4 as surely life would have been easier in a class 5 – 6? I think the market has underestimated this one and the 14/1 with Hills looks to big. Again some may prefer e/w but I will be going for the win only as I expect this one to go off shorter.

Selection: Brigliadoro in the 3.05 Yarmouth at 14/1 with Hills as a win only bet.

This is worth an a good e/w

Good luck

Got 8/1 each way (tu)