Whyte in Monaco

Boab

They make it sound like people are hunting him. He has been speaking to Sky Sports all week and has probably been on the end of a phone had the adminsitrators needed to speak to him. I dont blame him for not staying in Scotland, this is a circus and he is better off staying away. He is not on the run for goodness sake.

They make it sound like people are hunting him. He has been speaking to Sky Sports all week and has probably been on the end of a phone had the adminsitrators needed to speak to him. I dont blame him for not staying in Scotland, this is a circus and he is better off staying away. He is not on the run for goodness sake.

personally a dont think hes on the run either, cunts got more front that blackpool.

There's a posse of 12 angry men on (white) horseback on its way now!

Archived