Whyte in Monaco

Boab

I doubt CW would have imagined the backlash?

The again, a Rangers Man would have.

With all do respect to VB... I know where you're all coming from.. but for goodness sake. The Arsenal shares? That, to me, is unforgivable. Financial mismanagement... I can probably live with. But not selling our history.

Cheers,

00000042.gif

With all do respect to VB... I know where you're all coming from.. but for goodness sake. The Arsenal shares? That, to me, is unforgivable. Financial mismanagement... I can probably live with. But not selling our history.

Cheers,

00000042.gif

Spot on ! Players come and go, managers come and go ! Some remain in our hearts, some don't but objects of our history like the arsenal shares should never leave!

Monaco is an expensive place to shack up, so he must have SOME money.

£6m of Ticketus money, c £0.5m of Arsenal shares money and Banstead Athletic money. That should last him a couple of years. Then there is the money that has gone missing from Pritchard Stockbrokers.

Cheers,

00000042.gif

Did he not say he was 'surprised' at the way the Rangers support reacted. If he was truly a Rangers support he wouldn't be fucking surprised.

But if this is the new standard of British journalism, they are fucked. We found Craig Whytes address in Monaco where uhm actually yeah everyone actually knew he lived there anyway. Fucking idiots.

This. (tu)

No-one should forget it was Murray who took us to this dark place long before Whyte ever showed up.

The media might "ignore" Mintys part in all of this, but the fans certainly won't.

If they thought effelants had long memories, wait til they get a load of us.

I don't think there's much chance of that happening, do you?

No I don't - and I will be reminding all our readers of that in subsequent issues of a certain fanzine.

Murray's part in our fall from grace must be highlighted at every opportunity.

Whyte is getting it in the neck at the moment (and rightly so) for his 'naughty' :mad: handling of things but it wasn't he who took us towards the abyss, that was the Edinburgh shyster.

Murray's tenure at Rangers Football Club ended in disgrace and his statement that he would "only sell Rangers to someone who can take us forward" should be burned into his fucking forehead with a red-hot poker. :angry:

A bastard of a man....I despise him for what he's done to us.