Transfers

Just because professional footballers say something means it's correct and can't be questioned?

You'd be naive to think footballers opinions are always correct, many votes are political in a sense of voting for mates, not for rival etc. Many players get others to vote for them.

Next you will tell me Scholes is the greatest midfielder to play the game on the basis of many professional footballers saying so.

But, but Zidane said..

Fact of the matter is I was being half serious with my "I wonder if you watch much football". I would never dispute that somebody doesn't watch football and actually mean it (I've been on here long enough that I assume most people know I'm a pretty balanced and reasonable poster) but if you want to be serious then these are the facts; I don't know who you are, I don't particularly care who you are, I certainly don't care what gender you are, I don't give a crap what other people say about you and what people might think or tell you about your opinions and I am certainly not a part of these "guys" that you are on about. I only talk for myself and if I think your opinion (or anybody elses opinion) is nonsense I'll call you out for it (and I would expect the same back at me).

People are always going to disagree because ultimately that's what message boards are for and it's the nature of the beast, but if you don't want people judging your opinion then maybe message boards aren't for you.

If you want to talk football let's do it but IMO saying Baines is "a funny litte man" isn't a proper reason as to why you don't rate somebody as a footballer in my eyes.

What do you think Baines weaknesses are? Why shouldn't he be a target for Man Utd after the form he's shown over the past couple of years? Who could they get that represents better value for money and a readiness to make the step up?

I don't rate Baines either, I don't like his hair.